Hindustan Times Car Survey Results

Thread Starter #18
Agreed. Also here at my place, customers are fed up with poor A.S.S of GM and in the HT survey reports a different story.
All manufacturer's will have some good and some bad A.S.S in all cities. This survey was not of only one city.
This always happens, that if you don't believe something, you would see something fishy about that.[;)]

Having said that, Auto magazine's are normally biased.

I am pissed off with these results.. There is a big game beyond these results!!

How come A-star leads in Build Quality & Interiors ?

Has these guys compared A-star atleast against a single car in this segment ?
+1 on that. I don't thing A-Star can fare well under any category. It is over priced for its size and features offered.
Well this gives an indication of the quality of the whole survey. They never publish the target audiance and unless you know that you can never be sure of any survey.

Santro has more satisfaction index than i10?? :eek:.
Hyundai, stop manufacturing i10 and concentrate on Santro. :tongue:
Logan has a higher satisfaction index than i20. Ok, I think I am loosing my baaallaaaaancccceeeee.

Thread Starter #20
@Jammy, why you think that Santro owner's can't be more satisfied than i10 OR Logan owner's can be more satisfied than i20?
Its not sales figures, not always best car will sell more. And not always best selling car will have better satisfaction ratio.

How come A-star leads in Build Quality & Interiors ?
This is what the most A-Start owner's think.[surprise]

Disclaimer - I am not defending the survey results.

Almost all owners will be satisfied with their own cars*

But the point here is santro has been in India for 10+ years & i10 was pitched in 3 years back.

So obviously % of Santro vs i10 will be on lesser side.

So what kind of ratio has been considered in this survey before making the results to public ? does my question sound too dumb ?

Thread Starter #22
Almost all owners will be satisfied with their own cars*
I disagree.
Otherwise, you would have all customers are satisfied. This is not the case. You can find un-satisfied customers everywhere. Do you need proof, just google it and you will find plenty.

I have not read the news-paper, so not sure how they conducted it. It was Hindustan Times, Mumbai edition.

But the point here is santro has been in India for 10+ years & i10 was pitched in 3 years back.

So obviously % of Santro vs i10 will be on lesser side.
Agree.

@RSM- regarding my comment on chevy i just stated that the A.S.S here is really bad and by that i didnt want to corelate it with the survey result. And btw i love chevy cars especially Beat.

guys i think a-star topping is not suspectable..after all it is maruti which has widespread network and quality levels. majority of us here does not likes a-star looks does not mean it cant do well. a-star is being seen in top 10 sales so no surprise why it is leading over spark.

Top Bottom