Hindustan Times Car Survey Results

alto segment they have not considered. All together they have compared the different segment. Alto is the car of masses

350Z

Core Team
Great to learn that Fiat Linea is satisfying the owners and is proving out to be easy on pocket as well. When and How was this survey conducted? Please share more details.

Sriharsha, If you look closely, The alto is there on the 6th in "Less than Rs.4 Lakhs" Category.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Glad to see Fiat Linea and Punto faring well! Also the other notable cars are Corolla ,Camry , Dzire , A-star , Spark , City! Happy that Verna is a distant second to Linea![:D]

But shocking to see Alto not faring well in its segment and also to see Xylo the leader in its segment!

IMO Fiat should advertise this survey to their advantage to make people come out of the conception that Fiat cars are costly to maintain!

Last edited:
Happy to see City topping the charts. I think even GM has improved in A.S.S.

I am pissed off with these results.. There is a big game beyond these results!!

How come A-star leads in Build Quality & Interiors ?

Has these guys compared A-star atleast against a single car in this segment ?

Thread Starter #11
I agree with Zinam, most of the auto magazine's reports are biased. These satisfaction is more of individual experience with the A.S.S and dealers.

But most of the new Fiat car (Linea and Punto) owners are relatively satisfied. I tell this because of real owner's discussion of owners. There are still things to be improved, specially the spare availability, but these issues are everywhere.

maybe they saw A-star's exteriors and then found the interiors to be more better than it [;)] i dont feel newpaper reviews can be biased but ya in mags i suspect.

I am pissed off with these results.. There is a big game beyond these results!!

How come A-star leads in Build Quality & Interiors ?

Has these guys compared A-star atleast against a single car in this segment ?
Agreed. Also here at my place, customers are fed up with poor A.S.S of GM and in the HT survey reports a different story.

All these results are biased and cannot be considered correct. As money plays lot of role in getting the slot.
Agreed. Also here at my place, customers are fed up with poor A.S.S of GM and in the HT survey reports a different story.
So what happens to the normal xyz who sees this paper ?

I am really to do something for all these corrupted editorials.

Top Bottom