Hindustan Motors - 2005 Ambassador DSZ2000

Thread Starter #1
Hi Friends,I am singa from Tamil Nadu, India. Living in UAE. I bought my amby 2005 model 2000dsz in June 2018. And i started modifying/upgrading it step by step.
After i bought i changed the normal steering to power steering and repaired the Air conditioning.
I wish to add my amby pics but i dont know how to upload it. Its asking pic url...?

I need your inputs to do good modifications/upgrades on my Amby:-)

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Hi Friends,
I am singa from Tamil Nadu, India. Living in UAE. I bought my amby 2005 model 2000dsz in June 2018. And i started modifying/upgrading it step by step.
After i bought i changed the normal steering to power steering and repaired the Air conditioning.
I wish to add my amby pics but i dont know how to upload it. Its asking pic url...?

I need your inputs to do good modifications/upgrades on my Amby:-)
Welcome to TAI [clap]

Please go through below thread wherein it is well explained about uploading pictures etc..

http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...g-pictures-videos-google-maps-your-posts.html

Thread Starter #4
Hi,
Nice to see another Ambassador thread in our group. It was a great car if its maintained in proper manner. Its very difficult now a days to get a good mechanic.
All the best.

Top Bottom