Hii guys

Thread Starter #1
Hi guys,

I was looking for good auto mobile community where i could learn something so one of the guy from another Form told me about this Form .

Your Real Name = Rahul Bansal

Why did you chose this user ID? = Well squall means thunder or storm and also its hero of game final fantasy 8 . So i thought squall would perfect still for some fun i just added master in it which is mastersquall means master of storm or thunder [;)]

Your Age=22

Where you live = Delhi

Your Interests= learning new stuff and games don't forget girls [glasses]

Automobiles You Own or Previously Owned =Maruti 800(Our first car,sold),Hyundai Santro(still working,will sell it soon),Toyota Corolla and Tata Safari .

Your Dream Cars or Bikes etc. = Lamborghini

nice meet you all . I will try my best to follow the rules so that community remain clean and beautiful

Thank you,
Rahul

Hello Mastersquall welcome to TAI! Nice to see a Safari owner here. I also own a TATA Safari 3.0L Dicor. Yes i assure you that you will learn many things from here!

BTW who told you about this forum?

Hello Rahul,

Welcome to The Automotive India. Needless to say, you have entered the right place for enhancing your knowledge about automobiles. And the clean atmosphere you get here is hard to find on net.
Do get friendly with the guidelines and dont forget to post ownership report of your rides.
Have a pleasant stay here.

Cheers,
Akash

Hello Rahul,

Welcome to The Automotive India & have a great stay.

Good to know that you almost have all segments for Indian roads.

Would expect ownership reports soon.

Thread Starter #8
Thanks guys . It feel like home here [:)]

will post ownership reports as soon as possible

Hello Mastersquall welcome to TAI! Nice to see a Safari owner here. I also own a TATA Safari 3.0L Dicor. Yes i assure you that you will learn many things from here!

BTW who told you about this forum?
you have same safari version like me . i too have dicor 3.0 . person who told me was el33t from techenclave.com.

Last edited:

350Z

Core Team
How come I missed this well-formatted introduction thread? Nonetheless, Welcome in The Automotive India, mastersquall. It’s our pleasure to have you with us, and hope you have already gone through the easy guidelines of community. Looking forward to see you as an active member, and do feel free to contact us, in case you require any assistance, anytime. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom