High-End Nano in Making: Nano 800cc Deluxe?

Yes that was always the plan. The price will certainly will go up, and that will help Tata to have better margin. But one better option for buyers.

1> Airbags. Thankfully, these are on offer.
2>Cosmetic changes with alloys.
3>Inbuilt ICE I hope the ICE won't be a basic one with co-axials.
4>1 litre Engine How many cylinders?

europa nano is what tata wants to bring it here in india, but may be with some changes in them, heard a better engine, better rear seats, equipments all with some 1 to 1.5/- Lacs premium over cx or lx whichever is their current high end version.

thanks arkin yeah over lx.

Last edited:
Voila TML!! This move was indeed expected, as by introducing all these bits into Nano, they are definitely planning to make some Vitamin M now, as I believe that they already have made their way with its sales.
@Vijay: With all these cosmetic changes and with a new Mill at work, This Europa Nano will be an entirely different story. Nice strategy by TML [thumbsup] Hope TML overcomes the present flaws in this baby.

350Z

Core Team
Re: High-End Nano in Making: Nano+ or Nano Europa??

Update! Ratan Tata has confirmed the plans of launching a more powerful 3 Cylinder Nano 800cc. (Source: Autocar India)
“We have variants coming out with a three-cylinder engine developing 60bhp or 80bhp and we will also give the Nano larger tyres and wheels. They won’t be coming out very soon, but it’s in our interest to get them out as fast as possible.” There’s a whole customer base of women who say their husbands didn’t allow them to drive, and now they’ve bought a Nano with their own money. This is an interesting segment and something we should address,” - Ratan Tata.
Drive Safe,
350Z

Good news for enthusiasts as the performance(60-80Bhp) will be more than PAR, but i doubt on the refinement part.Anyway let's see, now tata has no plans for a year to bring this version.

Good news for enthusiasts as the performance(60-80Bhp) will be more than PAR, but i doubt on the refinement part.Anyway let's see, now tata has no plans for a year to bring this version.
3 cylinder unit will get rid of auto rickshaw "phat phat" sound and hence it also would be more refined than the current one.Yes both diesel nano and this version are atleast a year away.

well 60-80 bhp will be amazing spec for nano but hope they bring some safety feature also! [frustration]

Top Bottom