High Court Orders All Cars in Gujrat To Switch To Gas Within a Year

I am sure this judge must have had a fight on fuel issues with his wife in morning. As he couldn't punish her, he took out frustration by passing such order.[lol]

I work in a very relevant industry and I have no clue where has this come from.
I strongly believe that nothing of this sort is gonna happen. May be just commercial vehicles would be converted to CNG like in Delhi, which would be good thing.

Thread Starter #33
Interesting thing is that the organisation (I think the association of auto drivers) that filed the Public Interest Litigation petition in the court did not request for any such order. They just asked for the CNG rates in Gujrat to be equal to those in Delhi/Mumbai.

They themselves are surprised.[confused]

this order is not an order per say. it mentions that it has directed the state government to do the necessary steps to make it feasible for CNG.

it is not going to be feasible by the state government alone since the centre has control to the oil resources. so a fail order on all counts.

CNG @ 53 rs.

How people will install cng kit here?

First they must reduce rate of gas. In mumbai, it costs @33 rs only. And there are many gas stations also. Courts must have knowledge of actual ground level situation.

Top Bottom