HID Xenons Headlamps: Discussions & Queries

Hey looking great but surely will stun the oncoming traffic!

BTW how much it costed?? And also does it drain the battery much??

looks stunning but where are more pics?? the best thing i like about xenons is that we can see them directly and but in halogens it is impossible!

Looking good. Post more pictures. Regarding Taiwan made, We had a discussion on it long time back, Linky: http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...s/62-made-taiwan-parts-how-reliable-they.html

Drive Safe,
350Z
Thanks '350Z' it actually looks more cool when we look live. Well, the seller told me that its a TAIWAN Product but yesterday I noticed that on the box it is written 'GERMAN TECHNOLOGY', so now I am a bit confused![surprise]

Hey looking great but surely will stun the oncoming traffic!

BTW how much it costed?? And also does it drain the battery much??
Thanks 'Cooldhaya', it surely stuns the oncomming traffic, everyone the passer bys or the pedestrians all looks to the light only. It also looks cool from far also like a star.[:D]

Yes now about the price. The total price I spent on this thing is around 2150 ie 1950+200 fitting charges! (I think that I spent a lot on the fitting because I myself could do it)

The battery drainage is the main problem with me since I got them fitted. But the light is awesom. In my bike there is a low battery indicator which blinks when the bike is still with HIDs on for 10mins, once the bike is in motion after few meters the indicator goes off and the battery gets charged. Also there is more load on the battery when the lights are on because when the lights are on the horn does now works properly. The horn works wery badly.But during day time the horn is fantastic.

Will post more pics soon!

Here are the pics! Both positive and negative comments are welcomed so feel free to comment![:D]

Attachments

Since you have got hids which consume more, dont forget to get the water level of your battery(if its maintenance then no probs).

So you have gone in for HID's even for the wolf eyes! That looking great and will surely be a looker! My friend who is having HID's in his Hunk is having same battery drainage problems!

Great install.. that's a brilliant output you got.. This is surely gonna be an envy to others bikers..! brilliant install...!

So you have gone in for HID's even for the wolf eyes! That looking great and will surely be a looker! My friend who is having HID's in his Hunk is having same battery drainage problems!
Why is the Fazer an exception??

And one more doubt , my friend who is having a HH Hunk got a HID kit for Rs.1500 without B/W. The problem is it cuts-off automatically if we use it for more than 10 minutes and does not switch ON for another 10 mins. And then after that it works fine for another 10 minutes and again it cuts-off! Whats the issue with this?? The HID works in high beam!

And in cars does the HID work in both the high and low-beams??
Yes cooldhaya, I know that installing HID's will consume more battery but mine is not the same problem as your friend has with his HH Hunk.[surprise] Mine HID's does not cuts-of any time! Only the battery low indicator blinks if the bike is not in motion for some time. But that problem aslo goes whan the bike come in motion and the battery gets charged!

Since you have got hids which consume more, dont forget to get the water level of your battery(if its maintenance then no probs).
Thanks for warning me Akash. I will sure keep on eye on it![thumbsup]

Great install.. that's a brilliant output you got.. This is surely gonna be an envy to others bikers..! brilliant install...!
Thanks Naveen! Yes thats a fabulous output I have got and I was not expecting this from an unbranded HID. Well its my luck! And yes not only other bikers, but also my dad, uncles, and my cousins envy me!

Last edited by a moderator:
So you have gone in for HID's even for the wolf eyes! That looking great and will surely be a looker!
No cooldhaya, the woolfeye does not have any HID![surprise] Those are the normal LED bulbs which we get in the market! I got it for Rs.40/pair and those are fitted since I brought the bike! looks cool na![;)]

Hi everyone haven't been on the forum for sometime now (too busy flying).
I have bought a 2004 subaru legacy and decided that I want to change the all the front lights ie headlight, high beam and fog lights to a white light. I only want philips and started out by looking at the diamond vision range which is 5000k. Only prob is that the lenght of the light/beam is less than a standard bulb.
I am now trying to decide if I should go for the blue vision bulbs which are 4000k or crystal vision which is 4300K.
I want the light to be a bright white at the same time get a good length of the light beam
If anyone could help that would be great.
headlight is 12v 55w
fog light is 12v 55w
high beam is 12v 60w

350Z

Core Team
Welcome back home, Zal! The accessories experts out here can guide you better but are you still in NZ or planning to install them in India?

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom