Hi

Thread Starter #1
Myself Pravin from Pune. Currently working as software professional. I own Alto LXI (April 2008) and enjoyed every moment with my alto. Now going to book Jazz Select (thats why i kept my username JazzSelect[:)]). Its really honorable moment thats i am part of this community.

Welcome on board Pravin. WOW, so you are booking a Jazz, indeed it is great buy. Do share your experience during finalizing Jazz and what you like about the car.

Have a pleasant stay at TAI.

@ jazzselect, A warm welcome to TAI. Definitely there is an increasing trend in Jazz owners which is good to see [thumbsup] This shows how Honda had earlier screwed up a good car with wrong pricing. Do post your reviews and experiences mate.

350Z

Core Team
Myself Pravin from Pune. Currently working as software professional. I own Alto LXI (April 2008) and enjoyed every moment with my alto. Now going to book Jazz Select (thats why i kept my username JazzSelect[:)]). Its really honorable moment thats i am part of this community.
Welcome to The Automotive India, Pravin. It’s raining Jazz owners onboard, and I’m sure you will enjoy your company with likeminded enthusiasts as well fellow Jazz owners. Which colour did you book and when is the delivery expected? Do keep us posted. Have a wonderful stay here.

Drive Safe,
350Z

hey hi pravin and welcome to automotive india , looking forward for your ownership review of your new jazz .

Thread Starter #14
Thanks all teammates.

Not booked yet. Tomorrow going to book Jazz Select UT (Urban Titanium) from deccan honda pune (Pimpari). delivery is expected on first week of Nov. Will discuss rest of things in new ownership thread.

Top Bottom