Hi

Thread Starter #1
Hi there,

my name is Mike and come from Europe. I'm a Kia enthusiast and joined this forum to get to know more about Indian automobile industry.

I know that Hyundai builds car in India and there are several other automobile companies selling their cars in India. I'm also interested in Tata automobiles. I know they bought Jaguar and Land Rover recently, so it'll be interesting to see the development of those two brands.

Best,

regards,

Mike

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Himi welcome to TAI , have a great stay here!

There are several other manufacturer's building and selling their cars in India. India is seen as a huge potential for Automotive industry by everybody and so resulting in many more launches.

BTW you can share with us about Europe and the rides you own there!

350Z

Core Team
Mike, izreči dobrodošlico na palubo The Automotive Indija. We're vesel imeti vi na krovu z nami. kateri del od Europe delati vi belong v? :smile:

About Automotive Scene in India, Yes, It's really getting hotter every next day and Hyundai is a well known car maker as well as a volume player, here. Share about the rides you own or wish to own. Also, in case you need any assistance around, feel free to get in touch with our staff and please take a quick look at Announcements Section to get familiar with general guidelines of community (link in signature). Have a pleasant stay!

Drive Safe,
350Z

Hello Mike, Welcome to The Automotive India. Enjoy your stay here. Btw do share about your rides.
Cheers,
Akash

Top Bottom