Hi To TAI Family Members!!!

Thread Starter #1
Hi to everyone!!![:)]
I would like to introduce myself as ADS99. I am located in Chennai. My hobbies are watching movies, musics, long drives, knowing about vehicals...
My passion is towards SUV's. My love towards automobiles brought me to The Automotive India.

Thankyou.

I would like to introduce myself as ADS99. I am located in Chennai. My hobbies are watching movies, musics, long drives, knowing about vehicals...
My passion is towards SUV's. My love towards automobiles brought me to The Automotive India.

Thankyou.
Hi ADS99,

Welcome to TAI.. Hope you find what you are looking for here.. [;)]

Thankyou.
Hello and welcome to The Automotive India buddy. Hope you have a pleasant stay here.

I see you own a Safari, do share your ownership report and some pics of your beast.

Thankyou.
Welcome to TAI Its good t have you here

Happy Motoring
Vishak

Hello ADS99, , welcome to TheAutomotiveIndia,

We would like to have an healthy participation from your end too.Please do share more about yourself, like the rides you own/looking forward to buy one.

Have a pleasant stay and please feel free to contact the team for assistance.[:)]

Thread Starter #8
Hello and welcome to The Automotive India buddy. Hope you have a pleasant stay here.

I see you own a Safari, do share your ownership report and some pics of your beast.
Thankyou... with pleasure.

Yes, I own a 4x4 Safari and 4x4 Scorpio too at present. Before this i owned Pajero (Big Daddy). I loved it very much and still i love her, but no proper service support (HM) or response,that made me sell. I am very happy and proud to own her. I take her to all places where and all she will be able to go. I will post her photo soon.

ADS99

A very warm welcome to the forum ADS99, looks like you are avid offroader ?
Very eager to hear your exploits.

Have a nice stay here

Best Wishes
IR

Top Bottom