Hi to all!

Thread Starter #1
Hi to all my friends!!
I am D.I.Y. king Shonty
I am from Indore, the biggest city in Madhya Pradesh. I hav been a technical freak since 2007 when i bought my P180, I was a stunter back in the days & i customized the P180 to the max! Later i was handed over the family's 2005 Alto, which is a pure rally car now :cool: In feb 2010 i bought a Swift Vdi which is customized just a lil bit to my taste. I love driving, touring & exploring the outdoors. I like to eat good, sleep hard & stay fit & healthy. I work in VW as an accountant & i am doing my B.com IT final year & animation diploma from arena animation. Indore is a growing city & the trend of owning & customizing cars is slowly flowing into the lifestyle. I am happy to be a part of this community to share thoughts with other members for R&D[clap]

350Z

Core Team
Shonty, A very warm welcome to The Automotive India, It’ll be good learn more about your modified Alto in an ownership thread coupled with a few pictures, we’re also expecting to read some useful DIY tricks soon. And sure, you’ll be benefited regarding any R&D stuff in this community, feel free create new threads but before, don’t skip to have a look in the Announcements Section which explains Policies and features of TAI. Let us know in case you need any further assistance. Have a pleasant stay.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Welcome Shonty. Nothing much to contemplate, you're gonna have a blast here. Nice to have another Swift Di owner here. Great that we have a VW guy in our midst. BTW, what does your username signify? By any chance, is it related to Shontelle, who sang 'Impossible'?

Hello Shonty, Welcome to The Automotive India. Do post ownership report of Your "Rally Alto",since it will be a source of ideas for me as i too own a cute Alto. Anyways, have a look at the guidelines , you will surely enjoy your stay here. Happy Posting on TAI.

Cheers,
Akash

Hello Shonty welcome to TAI , do share with us the pictures of your rally Alto and Swift.

Looking forward to learn some DIY from you.

Thread Starter #15
Thankyou so much!

Thankyou for your warm welcome friends. [angel]
Hehehe yeah the alto is a little overdone due to my unstoppable feelings about rally cars. [embarass]
Can anyone tell me how to post pictures?
Shonty is my nickname. My real name is Amit.
Hmm, i'll fetch a little time & post a long ownership review for the swift & the alto both.
Currently am trying to find some special kinda "thin" headlight smoking film, which, when heated will stretch & take the shape of the headlight for that smoked look without opening the headlight.

Top Bottom