Hi To All

Thread Starter #1
Hello everyone,

My name is Vijay Bhargav and i am from Hyderabad currently working as software enginner (should have been a Mech engg but dad said NO [frustration]) in an MNC. A part from driving I love playing computer games.

Cars I/We own are

Tata Indica dls 2008
maruti 800 2003 (recently bought)

I found this forum as very usefull specially while solving IAC valve problems in my maruti.

I like to do experiments with cars. I wanted to start project AMBY. just saving few bucks for the same. hope things go well with the suggestions from experts here [:)]

Hello Vijay, a very warm welcome here on The Automotive India. Hope you have a great stay here.

Project AMBY sounds good. Hope you do get to indulge into it soon. There are lot of DIY experts here on the forum who can help you around with it.

Do visit the announcements section and get accustomed to the rules and regulation of the forum. Get in touch with the moderators if the need be so.

Regards
GM88

I wanted to start project AMBY. just saving few bucks for the same. [:)]
'Few' bucks would not help if you are planning to start project AMBY[;)]. Save more.

Welcome to The Automotive India - there are three Ambassador restoration threads already running here[:)].

Have a great time here and all the best with your Ambassador project.

Regards,
Sam

Thread Starter #5
Yeah Sam. I have already started to follow Ambassador restoration threads here. its so tempting that i wanted to apply for a loan and start the project [glasses]. but i will wait [:)]

and thanks. I am already having great time here.

A very warm welcome to TAI Vijay
Have a nice stay and look forward to your active involvement.
Wish you all the luck for Project Amby

Best Wishes
IR

Thread Starter #7
Thanks. Iron Rock [:)]

Can any one please tell me how to upload pictures and videos. I tried to upload into my google docs and paste the link in between [IMG] but its not working.

Many thanks

Got it from announcements section.

Thanks [:)]

Last edited by a moderator:

350Z

Core Team
Heartiest welcome to The Automotive India, Vijay. Would love to see some snaps of the good ol’ 800. Have a pleasant experience on the forum.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Vijay, Welcome to TAI.

For every Indians born before 90's amby would be the fisrt car. My father was driver in madurai corporation exclusively for Mayor of Madurai corporation. The car bears TDU 5 used to be VIP car in and around madurai. We have so many memories with that car. For him that car was the first kid. He daily washes the car and he used to have so many accessories in it.

Daily he used to bring the car to home in the afternoon during lunch time. As a kid he takes us in the car sometime and I used to love the very much.

When you said AMBY, I have gone back to my olden days.

Eager to see you start your Amby project.

Top Bottom