Hi to all TAINZ!!!

Thread Starter #1
Hello everyone,

I am 24 year old guy from Chennai. When i was searching for some projector light stuffs in Google, I ended up here.

Ohh man i felt a lot. How did i miss such a great auto ignited place. [cheers]

I love cars and i recently bought Fiesta 1.6 Zxi. Would love to get some suggestions from you pals and to share whatever i learn.

Drive safe [clap]

Hello Marun, Welcome to The Automotive India. And you have the best drivers car. Dont forget to put your ownership experience on board along with some pics. Enjoy your stay here.
Cheers,
Akash

350Z

Core Team
Hello Marun, Welcome aboard to The Automotive India. Yes, The Fiesta is indeed a good car to own and drive. Which color you’ve picked? Share more details about it in a separate thread. We look forward to see you as an active member and have some interesting discussions around. Please don’t forget to take a look at General Guidelines of community and in case you require any assistance, Do not hesitate to contact our staff. Welcome once again and Happy Posting! :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

dude, a fiesta 1.6? man its an awesome machine. lucky that you are owning one. and whats your real name? M.Arun? marun leaves a lot of Q marks in our minds. is it maroon(the colour?) or marons?

AMG

Suspended
Is it Varun M?
Anyways, congrats for picking up the best handling car in the sub-20 lakh category.
BTW, why not the Fiesta S?
Expecting an ownership review soon.

Hey Marun! Welcome to TAI. Hope you have a great time here.
I absolutely love the Fiesta. Especially the 1.6 S (in Aquarius Blue, which is now sadly discontinued [cry] ). That, I believe is truly the best drivers' car < Rs10 lakh today. Eagerly awaiting your Fiesta experience!

HI arun , welcome to tai .
have a pleasant stay here , and 1.6 fida is one good machine to own up . do write in your experiance. Nice/happy to hear that chennai circle is growing ! [clap]

Hello everyone,
I am 24 year old guy from Chennai. When i was searching for some projector light stuffs in Google, I ended up here.
Install good projectors in your machine. Dont get fooled by chinese make , which do not have big throw.

Thread Starter #13
Hello Marun, Welcome to The Automotive India. And you have the best drivers car. Dont forget to put your ownership experience on board along with some pics. Enjoy your stay here.
Hi Akash,
Thanks for the warm welcomes. Ownership review is down the line. The car has just run 5K and completed couple of services. Will post the pics in a day or two. [cheers]

Hello Marun, Welcome aboard to The Automotive India. Yes, The Fiesta is indeed a good car to own and drive. Which color you’ve picked? Share more details about it in a separate thread. We look forward to see you as an active member and have some interesting discussions around. Please don’t forget to take a look at General Guidelines of community and in case you require any assistance, Do not hesitate to contact our staff. Welcome once again and Happy Posting!
Hi Mate,
After hunting for a long time, I chose this machine and its a beauty to drive. Attaching a picture of my car. Separate thread will be coming this weekend as I'll be busy in weekdays.

Marun, Welcome to The Automotive India
Thanks Anwar. [thumbsup]

Hey welcome & enjoy the stay
And you have a good car there. even i was in love with this car long back.
Thanks man,
The car response is really awesome. I TD'ed many and confirmed this. You bought punto dude?

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread Starter #14
dude, a fiesta 1.6? man its an awesome machine. lucky that you are owning one. and whats your real name? M.Arun? marun leaves a lot of Q marks in our minds. is it maroon(the colour?) or marons?
Thanks sriharsha,
I am really lucky
My real name is Arun Manoharan. You are right dude.
Lol i think the doubts are clear now. My machine color is maroon(Morello) [:)]

Is it Varun M?
Anyways, congrats for picking up the best handling car in the sub-20 lakh category.BTW, why not the Fiesta S?Expecting an ownership review soon.
Hi AMG,
Sorry dude, I am not varun.
The reason why i didn't go for S version is because of two things,
One is the mileage and other thing is pickup doesn't show much difference with its other normal versions. Also when i tried for Aquarius blue, [cry] its phased out.

Will describe it in my thread later dude.
Hi Marun, Welcome to TAI. The Nice Car !! Lot already said on it. Do put some ownership experience on it.
Thanks man.

Hi Marun,welcome to TAI,enjoy your stay.We have another member from Chennai.Post your ownership review about your Fiesta.
Thanks surendar,
I hope i'll catch all chennai guys in my ownership thread
Hello Marun welcome to TAI! Great to see another chennaitee here!
Hi dude,

Mee to happy to see a chennaitee here. BTW where are you in chennai. I am in saligramam.

Thread Starter #15
Hey Marun! Welcome to TAI. Hope you have a great time here.
I absolutely love the Fiesta. Especially the 1.6 S (in Aquarius Blue, which is now sadly discontinued ). That, I believe is truly the best drivers' car < Rs10 lakh today. Eagerly awaiting your Fiesta experience!
Hi amaan,
Thanks for the warm welcome. Yeah Aquarius blue is sadly discontinued. Six months back when i was booking my car, dealers reacted a bit reluctant about this. [cry]

ilango[speed thirst];36246 said:
HI arun , welcome to tai .

have a pleasant stay here , and 1.6 fida is one good machine to own up . do write in your experiance.

Nice/happy to hear that chennai circle is growing !

Install good projectors in your machine. Dont get fooled by chinese make , which do not have big throw.

Hi Ilango,

Will be post the reviews and experience this weekend for sure.
Nice to see more chennai pals here. [glasses]

Projector lights setup is a plan. Need to get some suggestions here. Will discuss in a separate thread.

Mods,
Sorry for the array of replies.

Top Bottom