Hi to all Automobile buffs !!!

Thread Starter #1
Hi All

This is Sudhan from the Garden and Silcon City Bangalore, a software engg by profession and a salesman by heart.

Born and Brought up in the City of Madras, work has taken me to Delhi and Hyderabad where I spent considerable before coming into Bangalore.

Have taken a read into the rules of the Forum and I hope I greatly abide by it unintentionally also.

The Car thats I currently drive is Honda City ZX and flying machine my good old Yamaha RX 135, 1999 series.

Feels good to be a part of TAI forum and hope to value the knowledge I receive and share.

Thanks
Sudhan [:)]

Great to read to your introduction Sudhan.
Good that you have visited so many places in India.

Also you have great wheels under you. Welcome and enjoy your stay here.

Hello Sudhan, Welcome to The Automotive India. Nice to have another City owner on board. Have a pleasant stay here.
Cheers,
Akash

Hello Sudhan welcome to TAI , have a great time here! Share with us more about rides in the ownership reports section!

350Z

Core Team
Hey Sudhan, Welcome on board to The Automotive India. We’re glad to have you with us. I much appreciate your co-operation by going through guidelines of forum, looking forward to see you participating actively with same spirit in coming days. Please do let our team know in case you require any assistance.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom