Hi there

Hey nice nick name you have got there , welcome to TAI and enjoy your stay here!

Your introduction is a little small , tell us more about your interests , cars you own etc etc going through that thread posted by 350Z will help you!

Welcome VahanPujari. This forum is different from others. It's more like a family. Rest assured you are allowed to be a FiatPujari here. I am one too.

Hi VahanPujari! Welcome to TAI. Nice to see another fellow Mumbaikar here. And as P3t3r said, you are allowed to be a BMW Pujari too [:D] Hope you enjoy your stay here. Looking forward to some active participation by you. Also, please write a little more about yourself and your rides.

Thats quite small introduction. Anyways welcome to TAI Vahan. Do tell us about your interests and the rides you own. Enjoy your stay.

Thread Starter #9
Thank you All

Sorry for short introduction. Let me try again.

Am from Mumbai. Own Fiat Linea 1.4 FIRE Emotion Pack Petrol bought a year back in Apr'2009. Earlier car was Ford Ikon. From the choice of cars, you might see what I'm crazy about in cars - Ride, Handling, Stability, Maneuverability, Precise Steering giving excellent feedback connecting one to the car.

Having bought my 1st Fiat, I've had my share of fear of ownership experience but finally within 1 year I've had a wonderful ownership of Linea.

More Later...

Copy of 2009-08-18-000.jpg

350Z

Core Team
That's the spirit! Welcome once again and uhh..Linea? Seriously, I was waiting for some Linea owner to join us. I'm really a fan of this car and would surely love to read detailed ownership report.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Wow a Linea owner finally in our forum!! Would love to see your car in flesh and the ownership reports soon!

BTW your car is looking cool , i just love this color on the Linea!!

Now that a cool introduction. And your Linea looks great buddy. I love linea in that colour. Do share an ownership report of your ride.

Thread Starter #14
Thanks Zinam & others,

Just saw the Introduction rules. Here are the details:
  • Real Name - Amit
  • Why did I chose this user ID? - The 1st forum which I tried registering a year back had very difficult registration process. My 3-4 attempts to register failed with different user ID's every time. Finally, out of frustration I decided to play along with it with a strange-sounding User ID & voila, it got registered & stuck. Since then I've stuck to that "identity".
  • Age - Shall I reveal it? :biggrin:
  • Where I live- Mumbai
  • My Interests - Surfing, Computers, Reading (of course apart from car, that is)

Top Bottom