Hi there Motor Lovers

Thread Starter #1
i am noufal from ernakulam,i am ca 4th year electronics engineering student.i own a maruti 800 now but i will get a brand new swift dzire(ldi) in a week or two,my favorite things are like new gadgets and apps.

Last edited by a moderator:
Adrinl , warm welcome to TAI, enjoy your stay here, look forward to see an ownership review of the swift shortly
Best Wishes

Hello adrinl welcome to TAI, That was a nice brief intro about yourself and your automobiles. Wish you congrats in advance for your new Dzire.

Have a pleasant stay and please feel free to contact the team for any kind of assistance.[;)]

Welcome aboard Adrinl,in the first line you wrote I am 'CA' 4th year student and I got a bit too excited reading this.Why?Because now I'd have got 2 CA's,one in business and another on forum,but then i read the next 3 words and my heart broke!![cry]

Wishing you happy posting and waiting for your DZire to come.

Have I read something different today?Let me think..hmmm[thinking].
Eh,got it.Iron Rock=Maestro!!![surprise]

Hello and welcome to TAI Adrinl.

Congrats for your swift, will be waiting for a nice and ownership review.

Have a pleasant stay here buddy.

350Z

Core Team
i am noufal from ernakulam,i am ca 4th year electronics engineering student.i own a maruti 800 now but i will get a brand new swift dzire(ldi) in a week or two,my favorite things are like new gadgets and apps.
Welcome aboard to The Automotive India and Congrats for Swift Dzire. Don’t forget to share the ownership experience with us. Have a pleasant stay on the forum. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom