Hi Team TAI.

Thread Starter #1
This is Srinivas, your new family member. Thanks for allowing me to become a member of TAI.

Basically I am born and brought up in Bangalore, working in a MNC as Software professional.

Currently I own a Scorpio (love this beast verymuch), a maruti 800 (my first car) and Yamaha RX135 (my all time favourite bike)

Happy and Safe driving.[drive]
See you soon.

350Z

Core Team
Hello Srinivas and welcome to The Automotive India. Nice to see you joining the club of many like minded people from across the country. Looking at your avatar, it seems that you equally love the adventure trips too. Do share those experiences with us and feel free to contact our staff for assistance. Have a pleasant stay. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Hi Srinivas,
Welcome to The Automotive India. Good to see another addition to TAI Scorpio club. Do share a short ownership experience in a separate thread. Enjoy your stay.
Cheers,
Akash

Thread Starter #4
Hi 350z, yes you are right, infact this picture is of my recent trekking to Kodachadri in Western Ghats. Its a very beautiful mountain peak (1343m above sea level), with dense forest. Its a trekker's paradise.

Last edited:

350Z

Core Team
Hi 350z, yes you are right, infact this picture is of my recent trekking to Kodachadri in Western Ghats. Its a very beautiful mountain peak (1343m above sea level), with dense forest. Its a trekker's paradise.
Did you give a shot to off-roading with your Scorpio in similar locations?

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #6
I would have loved to do an off-roading at this location, but since the route was very dangerous and actually there are no roads, just a trail to reach the top of the mountain, moreover my scorpio is a 2WD, and also it was raining heavily, hence me and my friends decided to leave the vehicle behind and go all the way up.

350Z

Core Team
I would have loved to do an off-roading at this location, but since the route was very dangerous and actually there are no roads, just a trail to reach the top of the mountain, moreover my scorpio is a 2WD, and also it was raining heavily, hence me and my friends decided to leave the vehicle behind and go all the way up.
You must have some nice travelogues to share then. We look forward to them. [thumbswink]

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom