Hi TAI Members..

Thread Starter #1
Myself Nadeem Ahmed. recently joined this forum. I m a student pursuing my Degree course in Business Administration. My dad owns a Fiat Grand Punto 1.3 MJD Emotion Pack and HH CBZ Xtreme. i m extremely delighted after joining this automotive forum where i get knowledge of Automobile world. if anyone envys Fiat here then sorry guys i m a big fan of Fiat. [:D]

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Nadeem,

Welcome to The Automotive India. Good to have another Punto'er onboard. Do share about your experiences with thee Italian beauty. In case you have any forum related queries, do not hesitate to contact the support staff. Enjoy your stay.

Cheers.

Hello Nadeem and a very warm welcome to The Automotive India. Wishing you an enriching stay here. Please visit the Announcements section to acquaint yourself with the rules of the forum before you start posting. Welcome again.

Regards,
Sam

A very warm welcome to TAI Nadeem
Have a nice stay here and look forward to your active participation.

Best Wishes
IR

350Z

Core Team
if anyone envys Fiat here then sorry guys i m a big fan of Fiat.
Heartiest welcome to The Automotive India, Nadeem. Our forum has its fair share of Fiat enthusiasts. You are sure going have a wonderful experience discussing on automobiles here.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Hi Nadeem welcome to TAI, have a nice stay. You have a wonderful ride why don't you flaunt it here with your ownership thread.

Hey Tanyash, welcome to TAI buddy. I would advice you to start a new intro thread here Introductions. Have a nice stay.

Thread Starter #9
Hi Nadeem,

Welcome to The Automotive India. Good to have another Punto'er onboard. Do share about your experiences with thee Italian beauty. In case you have any forum related queries, do not hesitate to contact the support staff. Enjoy your stay.

Cheers.
Thank You Akash..glad to know another Punto'er is there here.ya i wil share my experiences i had with my italian beauty.sure i will ask.Thanx once again.

Hi Nadeem,

Warm welcome to TAI. Have a long and pleasant stay here.

Regards,
Sankar
Thank you Sankar..

Hello Nadeem and a very warm welcome to The Automotive India. Wishing you an enriching stay here. Please visit the Announcements section to acquaint yourself with the rules of the forum before you start posting. Welcome again.

Regards,
Sam
Thank You Sam.ya sure i will visit announcements section to get acquaint with the rules of the forum before i start posting.once again Thank you.[:)]

A very warm welcome to TAI Nadeem
Have a nice stay here and look forward to your active participation.

Best Wishes
IR
Thank you Buddy.ya sure.

Heartiest welcome to The Automotive India, Nadeem. Our forum has its fair share of Fiat enthusiasts. You are sure going have a wonderful experience discussing on automobiles here.

Drive Safe,
350Z
Thank You 350Z.ya this forum has fair share of Fiat enthusiasts present here.yes i m going to have a wonderful experience here discussing on automobile world.[:)]

Hi Nadeem welcome to TAI, have a nice stay. You have a wonderful ride why don't you flaunt it here with your ownership thread.

Hey Tanyash, welcome to TAI buddy. I would advice you to start a new intro thread here Introductions. Have a nice stay.
Thank you Vivek.i have a wonderful ride with me and i will flaunt it here with my ownership thread soon.

Last edited by a moderator:

Top Bottom