Hi TAI-Gers

Thread Starter #1
Hi Friends,

I'm Karthik Chandrasekar, joined the forum in Nov'14 and introducing :sorry:myself after about 35 posts.

I reside in Anna Nagar, Chennai. I work for ICICI Lombard GIC

I'm fascinated by automobiles, especially cars since childhood. The passion only grew as I got older.

My rides: Owned a Fiat Palio from July'07 - Nov'12 (78K Kms)
Currently driving the Hyundai Eon Nov'12 - till date (22K Kms)

I'm happy to be associated with this forum. I wish to gain knowledge, share my experience and learn new things.

Cheers [;)]

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Re: Hi Tai'gers

I'm Karthik Chandrasekar, joined the forum in Nov'14 and introducing myself after about 35 posts.
Hey Karthik, I am sure you are enjoying yourself here. Palio by Fiat was one of the most sort after vehicle and had a sturdy and remarkable performance and reliability.

Looking forward for EON ownership review. Have a great time dear.

Regards

Akash

Thread Starter #3
Re: Hi Tai'gers

Hey Karthik, I am sure you are enjoying yourself here. Palio by Fiat was one of the most sort after vehicle and had a sturdy and remarkable performance and reliability.

Looking forward for EON ownership review. Have a great time dear.

Regards

Akash
Hi Akash,

I'm sure loving it here, not a day goes by without logging into tai. great experience.

BTW preparing the ownership review. would write it soon

Cheers

Waiting for the review my friend.I was the first one to book a eon for my friend as soon as it was launched. The interiors look classy when compared to other vehicles in the segment. The design is awesome. Just love it.Ooooops sorry, welcome to the family(i just missed it in the Beginning). Anyways enjoy your stay here. Learn and share as much as you can[:D]

Last edited:
Hi Friends,

I'm Karthik Chandrasekar, joined the forum in Nov'14 and introducing :sorry:myself after about 35 posts.

My rides: Owned a Fiat Palio from July'07 - Nov'12 (78K Kms)
Currently driving the Hyundai Eon Nov'12 - till date (22K Kms)

I'm happy to be associated with this forum. I wish to gain knowledge, share my experience and learn new things.

Cheers [;)]
Welcome on board Karthik and wish you great stay here.
would love to hear about your palio experience and also to hear about the eon ride you have now.

Top Bottom