Hi TAI From Rakesh

Thread Starter #1
Hello everyone,
I am Rakesh from Bangalore,loves cars and driven below cars and bikes till date

1. Hyundai Santro Xing (Belongs to my father)
2. Bajaj Pulsar 150cc & 220cc (belongs to my brother)

Finally booked New Honda Jazz on Aug-31 and still waiting to lay my hand on it [frustration]

I work for a software company.

Looking forward to be a part of the great forum [cheers]

Welcome aboard Rakesh. Jazz hmmm nice car you booked man, congratulations for that. What is the date / week dealer has given for the delivery ? People booked Jazz and waiting for delivery can understand your agony but do not worry as the movement you will get the delivery. All sorrow would convert into happiness.

All the best and have a pleasant stay at TAI. Please be in touch if you need any support.

350Z

Core Team
Congrats for booking Jazz. And welcome to The Automotive India, Rakesh. Even I would like to know what the expected date of delivery is. After Thailand floods, situation has become from bad to worse for Honda albeit now getting back under control to an extent. We hope to see you as an active member. Have a wonderful stay on board. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #6
Thanks all for your wishes.

I am expecting my dream machine to be delivered on Feb/Mar 2012 as per the latest communication i had with Magnum Honda.

Thread Starter #12
an update :
Cancelled my Honda Jazz booking last week after waiting for almost 5 months and booked VW POLO 1.2 TDI (trendline) ,getting my new car next week . hurrayyy [:)]

Thats not a good end to Jazz story but yes I can tell you that you are not losing out much in terms of a wholesome car. I love Polo and it's interiors are the best.

Best of luck and wish you many happy miles. Do open an ownership thread once you lay your hands on the beauty![:)]

Thread Starter #14
Thats not a good end to Jazz story but yes I can tell you that you are not losing out much in terms of a wholesome car. I love Polo and it's interiors are the best.

Best of luck and wish you many happy miles. Do open an ownership thread once you lay your hands on the beauty![:)]

@Thetraveller
ya i agree that is not a good end to Jazz but i am much excited for POLO as it was my dream machine when launched back in 2010 but somehow i had to book the Jazz as my wife (& even Me) blown away by it's interior space & features[;)]

But i don't have any regrets now as i am getting my dream vehicle now and that to a diesel in the same price range as Jazz select and Jazz ride quality and handling is no where near to POLO.

I am getting a price 6.76 OTR here in Bangalore,getting 15k discount due to 2011 model.

Top Bottom