Hi TAI From Mumbai

Thread Starter #1
Nothing much to say about this forum as it scores 10/10 in my list and is ahead of bhp forum [:)]
Found TAI while searching reviews for xcent , best part was ownership reviews and DIY-specially the i10 mesh grill look , hyundai chennai factory was also well visited[clap].
I've booked Hyundai Xcent s Red and it'll get delivered in June end and will definitely post my review.
Got confirmation of allocation last WED.[:D]

Welcome Kusht07 to TAI,

Yeah, you are right, this is the best place for auto-enthusiastics like us.[thumbsup]

Congratulations for your Hyndai Xcent s Red & please start your ownership review as well.

Happy motoring.. [drive]

Hey Kush, kai zala? Welcome to TAI!

Have a great time here; and do post the booking experience till the time you get your hands on the Xcent.

Regards,
Sam

350Z

Core Team
Thread Starter #7
Welcome Kusht07 to TAI,

Yeah, you are right, this is the best place for auto-enthusiastics like us.

Congratulations for your Hyndai Xcent s Red & please start your ownership review as well.

Happy motoring..
thanks scenario[:D]
yeah i'll post ownership review for sure [thumbsup]
and There is no xcent s variant ownership review..so I'll do the needful [;)]

Aah another Mumbaian in this forum good BTW I am Delhitie [lol]
and Welcome Mr. Kush to TAI.
lol ..thanks [:D]

Hey Kush, kai zala? Welcome to TAI!

Have a great time here; and do post the booking experience till the time you get your hands on the Xcent.

Regards,
Sam
mi bara ahey :P ohhk booking experience ? is there any thread for that ? or in Dealership reviews? or i'll rather post in my ownership review.[:)]

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread Starter #9
Welcome to TAI and join pride Xcent owners club. Do visit the Ownership reviews thread.
yeah! The car is surely VFM. i think we both have alto and bought xcent s 1.2
[;)]Coincidence

Congrats on booking Xcent. It's an ideal sub-4 meter sedan for family use. Please ensure to perform a thorough PDI: http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...pre-delivery-inspection-exhaustive-guide.html.

Do not hesitate to post on the forum in case of any issues. We're always here to help. [thumbsup]

Drive Safe,
350Z
Thanks 350Z. PDI great[clap]

Petrol or Diesel. BTW I will be taking my Petrol Xcent S delivery tomorrow and will get it registered by Monday.
Petrol. oh great, can't wait for mine. latest update was "Your car will dispatch within two days". hope this is true

^^ Great co-incidence. So how much did you sell your alto?

And regd Xcent, my car already reached my city, but waiting outskirts, and will get delivered to yard by night. That means PDI tomorrow morning! And since as of now, i am going to temp registration, i guess i will get it one day. Else i will get the car the least by Monday.

Thread Starter #12
^^ Great co-incidence. So how much did you sell your alto?

And regd Xcent, my car already reached my city, but waiting outskirts, and will get delivered to yard by night. That means PDI tomorrow morning! And since as of now, i am going to temp registration, i guess i will get it one day. Else i will get the car the least by Monday.
Till now alto is with me . I'll sell when i close to my delivery .
What amount did u get for yours?
And all the very Best for PDI[cheers]

Welcome to TAI Kush. I couldn't agree more on your first sentense of introduction [clap] Spot on.
yeah! thanx Autorock

Top Bottom