Hi TAI Friends

Thread Starter #1
Hi Friends,

My name is:Dr.Vinesh Rathnagiri( In TAI Mostly Known as FordFiesta1.6 ).
I am born, broughtup and currently Live in Coimbatore[:)].
First of all sorry for creating My Intro thread too lately[sad].
I own and Drive A Ford Fiesta Fida 1.6 Duratec (P) and Maruti Suzuki Swift VDi 1.3 DDIS (D). My previous Ride: Maruti Suzuki Zen LX 1.0 Carborator (P) Now Sold. And I am feeling happy to be a part of The Automotive India, Thanks for TAI for giving me this wonderful opportunity to share my Experience's, and Details on my car ownerships and in automotive industry.

I Have created my cars ownership threads do visit those to know my experience that i got[:)]

Link:Fiesta's Thread:http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f.../24444-ford-fiesta-1-6-prince-comes-home.html
Swift's thread:http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...ue-rockstar-enters-home-maruti-swift-vdi.html .

Thank you...

Regards,
FordFiesta1.6

Last edited:

Akash1886

Honoured Member
First of all sorry for creating My Intro thread too lately
I own and Drive A Ford Fiesta Fida 1.6 Duratec (P) and Maruti Suzuki Swift VDi 1.3 DDIS (D).
It is never too late to warmly welcome a fellow mate.[:D] Have a great and learning experience ahead in The Automotive India and look forward to your contributions hereon. Trust, you'll get in touch with the core team for any help at any moment!

Regards

Akash

Thread Starter #3
It is never too late to warmly welcome a fellow mate.[:D] Have a great and learning experience ahead in The Automotive India and look forward to your contributions hereon. Trust, you'll get in touch with the core team for any help at any moment!

Regards

Akash
Thanks i'll surely look forward to give my best contribution for ever [:)]. Thanks surely i will never hesitate to ask my help to Core team, Honoured Members and Normal Members like me[:)].

Welcome to the forum Doctor. :biggrin:

It is nice to have another passionate enthusiast like you in the forum. Trust me it is a visual treat to watch your Copper Rust Fiesta after every wash (of the car [lol]).

Have a pleasant stay here!

Thread Starter #5
Welcome to the forum Doctor. :biggrin:

It is nice to have another passionate enthusiast like you in the forum. Trust me it is a visual treat to watch your Copper Rust Fiesta after every wash (of the car [lol]).

Have a pleasant stay here!
Yes i love to wash fiesta and after wash he looks awesome so that i used to click lot of pics. Thanks i would have a pleasant and happy stay here with you and all the friends in here.[:)]

Nairrk

Honoured Member
I thought you have already created your introductions thread.
Anyway, better late than never..[:)]

Your thread ''Ford Fiesta 1.6: Prince Comes Home!!'' - Well defined thread and your Ford Fiesta is a real beauty..[clap]

Thread Starter #7
Thanks Nairrk, But when i joined TAI i don't know about the Introduction thread But as you said ''Better late Than Never''[:)]. Thanks are you following the thread regularly. And yes my Prince is a gem of a engined, gem of a coloured and gem of a car model from Ford So far[:)]

Top Bottom