Hi TAI Family, Greetings

Thread Starter #1
Hi to all TAI community,

I'm a total newbie in general terms of knowing basic specifics about cars. I don't own any car but soon hope to purchase one in a couple of months. So, before registering, I browsed around TAI forums and realized it was an eye-opener for me.

Great community members helping and sharing with each others is really wonderful. I appreciate anyone/everyone here lending a helping hand to the ones who need it. I hope to gain knowledge and share it likewise[:)]

So, looking forward to interacting with TAI community and will be trying to make myself useful in whichever way I can all along this journey.

Hello TopCap, welcome to The Automotive India,

Those words were nice and I'm glad that you found this forum helpful to a larger extent, please do post your queries and we will be happy to help you.

Have a nice stay and please feel free to contact the team for assistance.[:)]

Hello Topcap,

Welcome to TAI from Pink city.

Hope you will help us to find the beautiful places to visit in your city[;)].

Have a pleasant stay here :)

350Z

Core Team
I'm a total newbie in general terms of knowing basic specifics about cars. I don't own any car but soon hope to purchase one in a couple of months.
Welcome aboard to The Automotive India, TopCap. Have a pleasant experience on the forum. Feel free to discuss car purchase related queries. We’ll be glad to assist. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom