Hi Petrol Heads

Thread Starter #1
Hi guys

Am Prasanth from Coimbatore. Am doing my bachelor degree in mechanical engineering. I have a keen interest on cars right from childhood. I wish to do my MS in Germany and like to work with Mercedes Benz.

I own a Merc C Class 2003 model - W203 C200 CDI, A Toyota Innova 2008 model - V 8 seater, Hyundai I20 magna - petrol, Volvo XC90 2011 model and many other pulsars and avengers in my family.

I am very happy being a member of this forum.

Thanks and regards!

Hello Prasanth and welcome to The Automotive India!

Man where do you keep all those vehicles:biggrin:?

Good that you have a clearly defined vision for yourself so early in your career. Hope to see the P-Class Merc soon[;)].

Do go through the Announcements section and understand the rules of the Forum before you start posting. Feel free to get in touch with the Moderators in case you need any assistance.

Have a ball of a time.

Regards,
Sam

Welcome on-board Prashanth MECHZ. Hope you have a great stay here.

What a lovely set of cars you have in your garage. Would love to read a detailed ownership review of your Volvo XC90. I guess it would be the first review on TAI for the car.

Do visit the Announcements section before hand and get accustomed to the rules and regulations of the forum. Look forward to your active participation here.

Regards
GM88

350Z

Core Team
I own a Merc C Class 2003 model - W203 C200 CDI, A Toyota Innova 2008 model - V 8 seater, Hyundai I20 magna - petrol, Volvo XC90 2011 model and many other pulsars and avengers in my family.
Hi Prashant. Welcome aboard to The Automotive India. How’s the Volvo serving you? Do consider sharing a review coupled with a few snaps. Have a wonderful time on the forum.

Drive Safe,
350Z

A very warm welcome to TAI Prasanth.
Great if you can post the C class ownership review.

Look forward to your active participation in the forum.

Best Wishes
IR

Welcome Prasanth to TAI. I envy on your wonderful collection of cars and bikes in your garage. Looking forward to your experience with each one of them here. May god bless you to fulfill your dream to work in Mercedes Benz.

Thread Starter #11
Thankyou all for your wishes.

@sam: a special thanks to you sir (p-class merc [;)] )

Am kind of busy right now due to semester exams. will surely post a review after the exams.

BTW I am from Sri Ramakrishna engineering college, ii year./

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread Starter #12
Here is a teaser...!

Sorry for low quality photos. Taken from my crap BB.

Attachments

Last edited:

Top Bottom