Hi...My Intro

Thread Starter #1
Hi, I am Sarkar from Kolkata. I am working in Real Estate Co. in Kolkata.I have been following this forum for long time. I really feel good that now I am also a member of this automobile forum. Thank you guys.

Fiat Palio 1.2 elx was my first car, after using that for 4 years, sold it off and presently own a Ford Fiesta 1.6 zxi.

I love to travel a lot, though my profession does not allow me to take much leave for that. [frustration]

Hello Sarkar, welcome to TAI, you will have a great time having discussions in this forum.

Have a pleasant stay and please feel free to contact the team for any kind of assistance.[:)]

Haha,I found it I found it...[:D]

Welcome aboard Sarkar,Wishing you happy posting and even happier mile munching.

@350Z:You know what I found?
I found a partner for you,have a look at the car of Sarkar..Its a Fiesta 1.6 ZXi[clap].Eh,I have driven this car a couple of times and just love it.

Welcome sarkar dada. One of my friend's in Behala too bought a Fiesta ZXI (new design) in red colour. A nice car. Waiting for your ownership report with pics of your car.

Hello and welcome to TAI Sarkar.

That's a nice machine that you own and we would love to see your ownership review with some nice pics of our Fiesta.

Have a pleasant stay here buddy.

350Z

Core Team
Fiat Palio 1.2 elx was my first car, after using that for 4 years, sold it off and presently own a Ford Fiesta 1.6 zxi.
Nice to welcome another Fiestian on the forum. We’re sure lucky to own one of the sweetest driver’s cars around. For a start, here’s a link that might interest you.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #9
Hello Sarkar, welcome to TAI, you will have a great time having discussions in this forum.

Have a pleasant stay and please feel free to contact the team for any kind of assistance.[:)]
Thank you "Vishwas".

Nice to welcome another Fiestian on the forum. We’re sure lucky to own one of the sweetest driver’s cars around. For a start, here’s a link that might interest you.

Drive Safe,
350Z
Thank you 350Z. I just checked the link. It's really helpful. I didn't know that the antena is detachable. I never thought also, rather I made a small hole on the cover, so that it won't get bent while putting the cover.[frustration].

Thread Starter #10
Hello and welcome to TAI Sarkar.

That's a nice machine that you own and we would love to see your ownership review with some nice pics of our Fiesta.

Have a pleasant stay here buddy.
Thank you singh890. I will surely upload some picx.[:)]

ilango[speed thirst];179194 said:
Welcome and have a great stay here ,

you own a one of the good drivers car.! cheers
Thank you ilango[speed thirst] for your compliment.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread Starter #12
Welcome sarkar dada. One of my friend's in Behala too bought a Fiesta ZXI (new design) in red colour. A nice car. Waiting for your ownership report with pics of your car.
hi nozzlering. thank you. This is a real good machine, fun to drive.

I will post my ownership report shortly.

Thank you Surfer

Top Bottom