Hi Like Minded People

Thread Starter #1
hello everybody, i'm sampath i'm a medico, i'm from hyderabad. we own a maruti alto lxi 2003, done 40k so far. other than cars i like to cook when I have free time. i've been going through this forum mostly in the gypsy section. wish i could buy a gypsy. that is about me and hope i'll find some friends here.

A very warm welcome to The Automotive India Sampath. Good to have another Gypsy enthusiast on-board. Its something about a few machines like Safari, Gypsy, Enfield which have a ever-lasting charisma and charm of their own and the cult fan following for them across the nation just explains that. I hope your dream of owning one comes true soon.

Please visit the Announcements section and get yourself accustomed with the rules of the forum. Get in touch with the moderators as and when the need be. Look forward to your active participation here.

Regards
GM88

Thread Starter #8
thank you GM88, tai newbie, wildtrotter, vijay, turbonator5, mathew for your warm welcome. wish you a very happy prosperous new year.

Hey Sampath, there's a Gypsy in everyone.

I'd like to own one too - half canopy, naked rear look and all but I have to own a petrol bunk first.

Have a great time here. And buy a Gypsy - one life after all.

Regards,
Sam

Top Bottom