Hi..Introduction

Thread Starter #1
Hi all,

I am Hariprasad, a Sales professional from Bangalore. I currently own a Nexon XZ+ D and a TVS Wego. Like to know about automobiles, love travelling, my Nexon has done 15.5k kms in 6 months. I am here to learn and share my experiences in cars and in life too.

Thank you for accepting me in to the forum.

Regards,

Hariprasad

Hi all,

I am Hariprasad, a Sales professional from Bangalore. I currently own a Nexon XZ+ D and a TVS Wego. Like to know about automobiles, love travelling, my Nexon has done 15.5k kms in 6 months. I am here to learn and share my experiences in cars and in life too.

Thank you for accepting me in to the forum.

Regards,

Hariprasad
Welcome to the TAI @Hariprasad
You will find lots of information regarding Nexon in the forums, a lot of active members own Nexon.
15.5k in 6 months is quite a running,
do post and share your travelogues & ownership review with TAI-gers.

Thread Starter #5
Welcome to the TAI @Hariprasad
You will find lots of information regarding Nexon in the forums, a lot of active members own Nexon.
15.5k in 6 months is quite a running,
do post and share your travelogues & ownership review with TAI-gers.
Thanks, i also use it for official tours within South India. I have done 2 Blr - Hyd and 2 Blr - Mas, other than multiple Mangalore and 1 Dandeli trip. It's a great driver's car.

My name is Lauro. My hobbies include downloading music and video files, surfing the internet, joining online communities. I am a professional researcher working in a Jesuit university in southern Luzon in the Philippines. I own a Suzuki Alto 800.

Last edited by a moderator:

Top Bottom