Hi I'm Arvind from Chennai

Thread Starter #1
Hi Im Arvind from Chennai. I got my new XYLO E8 with ABS. I like theautomotiveindia.com forum very much [:D] thats the reason I joined this website.

Thanks Team

Regards

S.Arvind
Chennai [clap]

Re: Hi Im Arvind from Chennai

Hi Arvind,

Welcome to The Automotive India. BTW i assume your Xylo E8 is the refresh model which was launched a few months back. Do share your a report of your brief experience with your MUV. In casr you require any assistance, please feel free to get in touch with our team.

Happy Diwali.

Cheers.

Thread Starter #3

Hi Arvind,

Welcome to The Automotive India. BTW i assume your Xylo E8 is the refresh model which was launched a few months back. Do share your a report of your brief experience with your MUV. In casr you require any assistance, please feel free to get in touch with our team.

Happy Diwali.

Cheers.
Hai Akash

Thanks a lot for a quick reply. Yes, Akash thats the newly face-lifted XYLO. Well Surely I will share about my new XYLO in this form. Just give me 2 days time, I will take any snaps of my new xylo and post it with some cool reviews.

I'm quite impressed with the car. The beast is looking feisty.

Below I have attached a pic of my xylo with this thread kindly see it and let me know your reviews. I will post more pics in 2 days. :)

xylonew.jpg

MY NEW XYLO ...

Last edited by a moderator:

HEllo Arvind,
Welcome to the TAI family
have a pleasant stay here & we wish you a happy and safe Diwali

Hi Arvind, Welcome to TAI. Congrats for your new Xylo! It looks nice (waiting for the ownership review since we have only one Xylo review with us).

I like theautomotiveindia.com forum very much [:D] thats the reason I joined this website.
Glad you liked it, we hope to see an active participation from your end as well.

Have a pleasant stay and please feel free to contact the team for assistance.[:)]

Hello Arvind,
Welcome to the TAI family.
Congratulations for the new XYLO and wish you many happy miles with it.
Do share your experience.
Have a great time here.

Hi Arvind. my name is Aravind. good to see you. will meet in threads and talk in posts!

Thread Starter #8

Thank you Jayesh, Wish you and your family a very happy diwali :) Surely I will post the complete ownership reviews about the new xylo. Thanks again...

350Z

Core Team
Hi Im Arvind from Chennai. I got my new XYLO E8 with ABS. I like theautomotiveindia.com forum very much thats the reason I joined this website.
Heartiest welcome to The Automotive India, Arvind. Congrats on Xylo. We’re curious to read an ownership review. Probably because it’s the first New Xylo on the forum. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Hey Arvind do post a ownership of Xylo. I have always liked vehicles from Mahindra. They are doing good and their cars rock. Just that didnt hear much good things about their service stations.

Top Bottom