Hi. Human Doctor Coming To Meet Automobile Doctors.

Thread Starter #1
Dear Friends,

I am medical professional in Bhavnagar, Gujarat.

I had been driving Innova VX since 9 years & Hyundai i10 AT since 3 years, finally sold Innova as it started giving some troubles. And as usual, before purchasing anything I like to what surf internet for what is new + features + reviews, & during that I came across this site, & I wonder how I lived without this. Now I feel my new car will be like my new family member. My knowledge about cars is so enrich & now, I feel like I am enlighten. KUDOS to all who devote so much time & keep alive the "ganga" of information to amateurs & novices like me, & help us in purchasing & managing our vehicles & make driving a enjoyable task.

Wish you all happy driving for miles & miles together...

Re: Hi...Human doctor coming to meet Automobile doctors...

Hi dhoom9, welcome to TAI. if we have any small medical doubts, we can clarify with you, i guess..... :D

350Z

Core Team
Welcome aboard, Doc! Have a pleasant experience on the forum. Please feel free to reach out to moderators if you need any support related to website.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Welcome on board Dr.

Hope we all will get the medical dose as well along with automobile knowledge sharing. [;)]

Enjoy your stay here and Keep posting. [:)]

Thread Starter #8

Hi dhoom9, welcome to TAI. if we have any small medical doubts, we can clarify with you, i guess..... :D
Sure, anytime, most welcome [:)]

I had got so much from this forum & sure to get more in future, that whatever you asked is just nothing....

Welcome aboard doctor, I guess I need a doctor wherever I go. And a doctor who love to drive will definitely make for the one I need.
9 years with an Innova sounds quite long, I too owned one for 92k kms, good car but its just a car. Something more involving to drive is a must for an enthusiast.

Sure, anytime, most welcome [:)]

I had got so much from this forum & sure to get more in future, that whatever you asked is just nothing....
Nice to hear that and it is good to see some polite doctor. All these years, only 2 out of 10 doctors have been helpful and calm. Sure we will learn a lot from this forum and hope you learn a lot like me.

dhoom9, welcome to The Automotive India and have a pleasant stay.
Do share more about your i10 auto in its ownership thread.'

Top Bottom