Hi guys!

Thread Starter #16
Sure 350z. This s first forum i am participating.. was a member in other forum but just watched them. and was thrown out for being silent. need some time to correct my typings. Please bear with me.

350Z

Core Team
ilango[speed thirst];1887 said:
Sure 350z. This s first forum i am participating.. was a member in other forum but just watched them. and was thrown out for being silent. need some time to correct my typings. Please bear with me.
No issues at all.
Just read Rules & Guidelines thread and you will become perfect.

Happy posting!

Drive Safe!
350Z

Ilango, welcome to TAI and enjoy your stay.Do share more about your upcoming project as well as kind of stuffs in demand at your accessory shop you own.

Hi Illango.. Welcome onboard. Which place in pondy are you planning to open your performance modding shop. Just for information. I visit pondy during weekends atleast once in a month and can be your customer... enjoy your stay.

Thread Starter #20
Ilango, welcome to TAI and enjoy your stay.Do share more about your upcoming project as well as kind of stuffs in demand at your accessory shop you own.
Thanks and welcome you too.
Mine will be a mod and performance store. Its a workshop like. custom paintings and fibre works will also be done.

Hi Illango.. Welcome onboard. Which place in pondy are you planning to open your performance modding shop. Just for information. I visit pondy during weekends atleast once in a month and can be your customer... enjoy your stay.
Welcome to TAI.
For cars its 100ft road. Planning to get a office there and workshop somewhere else.
Do drop in at 'French car decors' at 100 ft road. I look after that for present. Its my uncles business , it was me who initiated and created it.

Welcome you all.[:)]

Hey Ilango, welcome aboard dude. Great to know about your occupation and upcoming project. Whenever I need any accessories related help, will surely give you a buzz.

Thread Starter #23
Phase one gonna come in real.

From next month fiber kits sales start.

Initial dealership for fiber parts.
Just sales , no fixing.

Parts that i'll be dealing will be body kits , sub woofer enclosures , spoilers and customized fiber enclosure for speakers.
you can place your speakers any where you like and enclose it.

From next year full fledged franchise will be started , hope i get finance soon.

ilango[speed thirst];2853 said:
Phase one gonna come in real.

From next month fiber kits sales start.

Initial dealership for fiber parts.
Just sales , no fixing.

Parts that i'll be dealing will be body kits , sub woofer enclosures , spoilers and customized fiber enclosure for speakers.
you can place your speakers any where you like and enclose it.

From next year full fledged franchise will be started , hope i get finance soon.

hey thats a good news and wishing you more success in upcoming days.

350Z

Core Team
Many Congratulations ilango.
If I ever come to your place, I'll surely make a visit at your shop.[:)]

Drive Safe!
350Z

Top Bottom