Hi Guys!

Thread Starter #1
Hi Guys,

Myself Bhaskar from Coimbatore working as a software engineer in Bangalore. I have booked my first car on March 3rd Maruti Suzuki Celerio MT Zxi (O) at Coimbatore. I have never owned a car before.

I find this forum really helpful. So Looking forward to share my views and gain knowledge from fellow members!

Cheers,
Bhaskar

Hi Guys,

Myself Bhaskar from Coimbatore working as a software engineer in Bangalore. I have booked my first car on March 3rd Maruti Suzuki Celerio MT Zxi (O) at Coimbatore. I have never owned a car before.

I find this forum really helpful. So Looking forward to share my views and gain knowledge from fellow members!

Cheers,
Bhaskar
first of all congrats for you new car which will be in your hand soon [:D]
Now can you tell us that which version you booked (Manual or Automatic). If automatic you have booked then you have done good think because I have tested a drive of the same car in automatic and I am really impressed with the autogear function in this car like if you want to do manual you can do that and if you want to run on automatic transmission then you can also switch to that.
But in manual version I found that the reverse gear has a issue like when i shifted the gear to reverse then i heard little sound (cut) from the gear, i also explained that to sales executive he said that the car is new sir and thats y this sound is coming when you will run continuously this sound will not come again. But i dont think that the sales executive is correct, so you can carry on what you have on your mind.

Thread Starter #4
Hi Bhaskar, welcome to TAI [:)]

Whats the expected delivery of your car?
The dealer had told me that the waiting period is 20-30 days for Zxi(0). Hoping it will be delivered before April 2nd Week.

first of all congrats for you new car which will be in your hand soon [:D]
Now can you tell us that which version you booked (Manual or Automatic). If automatic you have booked then you have done good think because I have tested a drive of the same car in automatic and I am really impressed with the autogear function in this car like if you want to do manual you can do that and if you want to run on automatic transmission then you can also switch to that.
But in manual version I found that the reverse gear has a issue like when i shifted the gear to reverse then i heard little sound (cut) from the gear, i also explained that to sales executive he said that the car is new sir and thats y this sound is coming when you will run continuously this sound will not come again. But i dont think that the sales executive is correct, so you can carry on what you have on your mind.
Thanks simplysam.singh, I booked the manual version. I am happy with Manual transmission [:)]

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Bhaskar welcome to The Automotive India!

The first car is always a special moment in the life of any man. Hard-earned-money-meets-hard-lived-dreams. Congrats!

Do start a thread on your decision making process and the booking experience.

Have a rocking time here!

Regards,
Sam

350Z

Core Team
Heartiest welcome on board to The Automotive India, Bhaskar. Congrats on Celerio. Let yours be the first ownership review of Celerio on our forum. I look forward to it. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom