Hi Guys

Thread Starter #1
Hey everyone

New to this site and the people here, but old to cars and everything related to these machines.
I am here to help me update more with the latest trends on car modifications related to Performance.
I currently drive a Maruti Suzuki 800 Std (2004) and a Maruti Suzuki A-Star Zxi (2013), the second one i have had recently upgraded from a Deawoo Cielo Automatic Transmission (1996) variant.
I am passionate about driving and photography, and keen to try new terrains. My maximum runs on the most challenging terrains have been with my Maruti 800 (its my take it anywhere car).
So, see you all out there. [:)]

Regards
Abhishek Aggarwal

Heartiest welcome to The Automotive India Abhishek. Good to see many new members joining here from Chandigarh.

There are tons of details shared by our members on various modifications, DIY's and performance upgrades here, I am sure that will be of interest to you.

Please visit the Announcements section and get accustomed to the rules of the forum. Get in touch with the moderators as and when the need be. Look forward to your active participation here.

Regards
GM88

Hello Abhishek and welcome to The Automotive India.
Do share more about your rides specially your take me anywhere M800.
As gaurav said, do go through forums rules section.
Enjoy your stay here.

Aggarwal sahab, welcome to The Automotive India!

DCM Daewoo Cielo, hmmmm, now thats interesting. I once managed to extract more than 4 kmpl from it [lol].

Expecting good things from you. Learn and let learn.

Have a great time here and koochie koochie to your Maruti 800.

Regards,
Sam

Thread Starter #5
Heartiest welcome to The Automotive India Abhishek. Good to see many new members joining here from Chandigarh.

There are tons of details shared by our members on various modifications, DIY's and performance upgrades here, I am sure that will be of interest to you.

Please visit the Announcements section and get accustomed to the rules of the forum. Get in touch with the moderators as and when the need be. Look forward to your active participation here.

Regards
GM88
Thanks Gaurav. Looking forward to some good contribution and learning from here. I have gone through the Announcements and Forum Rules. :)

Enjoy your stay here.
Thank you Vijay.
Ya definitely will share some good old memories soon. :)

Enjoy your stay here.
Thank you Vijay.
will definitely share some good old memories soon. :)

Aggarwal sahab, welcome to The Automotive India!

DCM Daewoo Cielo, hmmmm, now thats interesting. I once managed to extract more than 4 kmpl from it [lol].

Expecting good things from you. Learn and let learn.

Have a great time here and koochie koochie to your Maruti 800.

Regards,
Sam
Thank you Sam.
ya, i managed a 7 kmpl once , on highway though. :P
ya, will try to contribute something good. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to TAI. In my opinion, it's the best site for any car related queries and their resolution. I personally always take help from Ownership Experience before finalizaing on a Car Buying, most helpful to me at least. Also, ask for suggestions and you will be poured with all possible data points to decide easily on what matches your requirement most closely. In a nutshell, I love TAI and consider as my one-stop shop for car related stuffs.

Thread Starter #7
Welcome to TAI. In my opinion, it's the best site for any car related queries and their resolution. I personally always take help from Ownership Experience before finalizaing on a Car Buying, most helpful to me at least. Also, ask for suggestions and you will be poured with all possible data points to decide easily on what matches your requirement most closely. In a nutshell, I love TAI and consider as my one-stop shop for car related stuffs.
Thanks Sambit. :)

Welcome to TAI. You all hate the cielo Right ?? My dad used to own one and he got 10 Kmpl !! on the Highways. See these Cielo Pics Is Cool !![

ATTACH]131291[/ATTACH]

Attachments

Top Bottom