Hi Guys, Riaz Here From Mahe

Thread Starter #1
Hi TAI Folks,
Myself, Riaz from Mahe(part pondy laying in kerala), working in a drilling company abroad. I have been a regular visitor of TAI and covered most of the thread. And now i'm a part of TAI and i'm very proud.

I tamed a beast recently, a pre-worshiped 2010 Tata Safari Dicor 2.2 EX. It was a dream to own a safari ever since it's launched. Also i got a Pulsar 200.
I'm A frequent traveler, and a moderate trucker as well. Love to drive miles and miles, and it's doesn't bother me whether its a black top or skid road.

350Z

Core Team
That’s a sweet intro, Riaz. Congrats on acquiring the Safari. It looks hot in red. Would love to read some experiences of driving a truck. Have a fantastic experience on the forum. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Hello Riaz, welcome to The Automotive India,

That was a nice and brief intro of yours, liked it, i love Safari in that color with a nice set of alloys, please share your ownership review, there are many Safari fans on-board and needless to say, please share your trucking experiences, I'm already a fan of you!

Have a pleasant stay and please feel free to contact the team for assistance.[:)]

Hi I pass through thalassery and thaliparamba a lot. I love the sea view park and always stop there. I'm from malappuram.

Thread Starter #9
Hi I pass through thalassery and thaliparamba a lot. I love the sea view park and always stop there. I'm from malappuram.
Yeah, You should be there when the sun sets. it's really amazing. well, buzz me if you're passing by there, let's meet there. [:)]

Hello Riaz,

A very warm Welcome to The Automotive India.

Good to have an Safari owner onboard. Had the Tata cars been a bit friendly to me in past, i would have love to have one in my family which is why we opted for a Mahindra Xylo last year.
Do start a new thread in "Ownership Reviews" section about your Red beauty. If you find yourself stuck anywhere, please feel free to contact our team.

Cheers.

A very warm welcome to TAI Riaz
Thats a beautiful red Safari you got there, look forward to an ownership review.

Best Wishes
IR

Top Bottom