Hi guys, its me. Remember? No?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Mani, welcome to TAI dude. Lets rock this forum together. Do go through the rules and regulations of this forum before posting. All the best.

Thread Starter #18

AMG

Suspended
They say a human's life life is like a circle.

No matter from where you start, you always end up at the very same point after some time.

Well, the same is happening to me now.

I started my RELATIONSHIP with TAI with this very thread.

And what better way to end it than this very thread?

Well, guys, I would now like to announce my retirement from this forum.

Over the past year, I have been virtually addicted to this forum.

But now, I feel this forum has grown leaps and bounds.

And somewhere I feel I am no longer needed in this place.

Reasons for Quitting

Well, before anyone asks, here are the reasons.

1: No further scope for improvement: I have already achieved the 3 Stars on my profile pic. In order to go a step further i.e. to achieve 4 stars, one has to impress the mods. Whenever mods believe that your posts have the quality and are vital to the forum, they will allot you 4 stars.
Which, lets be frank, will never happen. It is a well known fact that the mods think that my posts are WORTHLESS, and maybe they are right, maybe they aren't.

2: There are other factors as well, which I would not like to disclose, as I want to be remembered for all the right reasons.

Anyways guys,
Best of luck to all of you,
My BEST wishes to the forum.

[cheers]

What the *..*?
1. What's the use of 3 stars? The mods here are not like the ones of the other forum. One who deserves 4 gets 4. Whats the great big difference? I'm happily continuing my posting spree even after a 1000 posts and 3 stars. Even if I don't become a mod (of any forum) after 10 years of posting, I don't care. Because this is the spirit of a forum in general, and in particular TAI. I've tried telling you this for teh 2nd time.
2. We don't care. All we need is you and your future contribution to the forum. If there are issues, they can always be settled internally.

You ARE not leaving.

Though i may not know the real reason ,

Contribution is only thing that is needed in a forum , a mod is just to keep them clean.

No way a thing is saturated , what look like a end is just another new beginning!!
cheers and welcome back man!!

Thread Starter #24

AMG

Suspended
Great to have you back AMG!!
Some observations.

1: There are some people who care about me.

2: Mods probably want me to leave. Havent yet received a single message or post from any mod yet asking me to stay back.

3: I started feeling empty without this forum.
You know, like a frog on land. Feels good for some time, but one probably wants to return at the earliest.

350Z

Core Team
The main and primary motto of this community is to discuss about automobiles, Spread message of Road Safety and help others regarding same, while keeping a friendly and an unbiased approach. Instead of showing one’s superiority over others or gaining higher positions and such, a person may join or leave completely upon their own discretion as long as it is met under our policies and any personal remarks can not be entertained at all which may disturb the environment of community. Therefore this thread is now being closed.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom