Hi Guys, I'm Sankar from Trivandrum

Thread Starter #1
Hi All,

I am Sankar Narayanan working as IT professional in Technopark, Trivandrum in Kerala. My family include My dad, Mom and my brother. Both my parents work in State Bank of Travancore and my brother doing B.Tech also in Trivandrum.

We own a Hyundai i10 1.2 Magna 2009 model, Honda Unicorn 2008 model (My daily ride) and a Honda Activa 2006 model. I have booked Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire Ldi and will receive the car my this month end.

Finally i would like to thank the MODS for accepting my Registration.[:)]

Cheers,
Sankar

350Z

Core Team
Re: Hi Guys I am Sankar from Trivandrum

Hello Shankar. That’s a short and sweet intro. Heartiest welcome to The Automotive India and congrats on Dzire. Keep posted as soon as the car arrives at home. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #3

Hello Shankar. That’s a short and sweet intro. Heartiest welcome to The Automotive India and congrats on Dzire. Keep posted as soon as the car arrives at home. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z
Thanks a lot 350Z. I am planning on a long detailed ownership thread and will post it once i receive my car.[:)]

Regards,
Sankar

Welcome aboard Shankar. You are, indeed, at the right place to quench your thirst [automotive related].

Congrats on your Dzire and do keep us posted with your buying experience and initial driving impressions.

[:)]

Thread Starter #5

Welcome aboard Shankar. You are, indeed, at the right place to quench your thirst [automotive related].

Congrats on your Dzire and do keep us posted with your buying experience and initial driving impressions.

[:)]
Thanks a lot Manoj. Will sure post a detailed review of Dzire when it arrives.[:)]

Cheers,
Sankar

A very Warm welcome to TAI Sankar
Glad you Dzire's are coming true!

Look forward to your report. Have a nice stay here.

Best Wishes
IR

Thread Starter #11
Hello Sankar Narayanan,

Welcome to TAI and have a pleasant stay here :)
Thanks Appu. I became a member just 2 days ago and I have already got quite a lot of excellent info on ice from experienced guys here. Now I am really glued to TAI 24/7. This really is one awesome forum for automotive industry.

Regards,
Sankar

Hello Sankar Narayanan, welcome to The Automotive India,

That was a nice intro and congrats in advance for booking your Dzire LDI, we look forward for a nice ownership review on the same when it arrives.

Have a nice stay and please feel free to contact the team for assistance.[:)]

Thread Starter #15
Hello Sankar Narayanan, welcome to The Automotive India,

That was a nice intro and congrats in advance for booking your Dzire LDI, we look forward for a nice ownership review on the same when it arrives.

Have a nice stay and please feel free to contact the team for assistance.[:)]
Thanks Vishwas. I will post initial impressions and detailed ownership report once i have the car with me. I have already got some valuable info on ICE from members in the forum. It really helps a lot..[clap]

Cheers,
Sankar

Top Bottom