Hi Guys, I'm Sankar from Trivandrum

SankarNarayanan. you are a Network man? [:)].

I too.. But no job still after studying networking..[roll]

When you joined there?

Hi All,

Just went through TAI banner in the forum and ended up doing this.[:D]

TAI rocks. Happy to be a member of TAI

Cheers,
Sankar
Good, but beware buddy, Dont share Personal Information publicly..

Thread Starter #20
SankarNarayanan. you are a Network man? [:)].

I too.. But no job still after studying networking..[roll]

When you joined there?

Good, but beware buddy, Dont share Personal Information publicly..
Working as Network Support Engineer in RMESI Technopark, Trivandrum.

What are you currently doing Jaybal?

Did i share too much personal info there? I guess i didn't reveal my personal info .[confused]

Regards,
Sankar

Working as Network Support Engineer in RMESI Technopark, Trivandrum.

What are you currently doing Jaybal?

Did i share too much personal info there? I guess i didn't reveal my personal info .[confused]

Regards,
Sankar
friend, just completed ccna+mcitp i dont know but just a friendly advice

why you opted for dzire ldi, sankar you could have got a fully loaded swift at that prize ?[confused]

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread Starter #26
friend, just completed ccna+mcitp i dont know but just a friendly advice

why you opted for dzire ldi, sankar you could have got a fully loaded swift at that prize ?[confused]
I have completed CCNA, CCNA Security, CCNP R&S and currently doing CCIE R&S. In system admin side i am MCSE, MCITP certififed and VCP 5.1 certified. But all these certifications and knowledge will only come in handy if you work in a ISP or big networks company[:)]

Dude full option Swift ZDi will costs 8.10 OTR in Trivandrum. Dzire Tour LDi costs 6.75lakhs OTR here. Conversion to Dzire VDi specs costs 50k so you save a lot and get a fully sized proper sedan.

Regards,
Sankar

thanks dude for reply

could you guide me which is my next best option after completing ccna and mcitp ? i dont know what to do where can i get job here for my qualifications. am also a comp diploma attender ?

About swift, yep but you could get swift vdi with some more features than dzire ldi excluding boot space ? Anyway choice is yours

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread Starter #28
thanks dude for reply

could you guide me which is my next best option after completing ccna and mcitp ? i dont know what to do where can i get job here for my qualifications. am also a comp diploma attender ?

About swift, yep but you could get swift vdi with some more features than dzire ldi excluding boot space ? Anyway choice is yours
Why don't you try for trainee vacancies in Infopark Ernakulam. Go through the below link of infopark website for job opportunities.

INFOPARK Smart Space Cochin

Also if you are willing to relocate to Trivandrum try technopark website for job opportunities.

JOB SEARCH

I went for Dzire LDi as i am planning to install 12in subwoofers and installing 12in subwoofer in a swift would mean no boot space for any luggage which i am not happy with.

Regards,
Sankar

uh guys, there are respective threads to discuss/create each of the topic you want to discuss, let us limit the discussions for introduction purposes in this section only.

Thanks for your co-operation.

Thread Starter #30
uh guys, there are respective threads to discuss/create each of the topic you want to discuss, let us limit the discussions for introduction purposes in this section only.

Thanks for your co-operation.
Oops Sorry Vishwas. Will ensure this thread is used for introductions only.[:)]

Regards,
Sankar

Top Bottom