Hi Gurus

Thread Starter #1
Hi All,

After buying my first car, Swift VXI (RED), I fell in love with it (just like everyone here). I'm very keen to know what are the gifts that I can buy, how can I take care and then in the end, have fun with my love.

I'm really excited to see all enthusiastic and helpful car owners at one place. Thanks to team TIA for making a platform for car lovers and thanks to the members for helping naive drivers like me.

Here is my introduction:

City: Hyderabad

I like to go on long drives. But then again, that has just been a dream after marriage [;)]. I've always loved to drive while its raining like cats and dogs (somehow like to steer through water [:D]).

I started off from Maruti 800 and then Ford Fiesta, Maruti SX4, BMW (USA), Lexus (USA), Merc (USA).

That's it for now. Have a great day and drive safe.

Opps, it's time to get my love from it's first servicing [clap]. I'll be back.

Hi All,
I like to go on long drives. But then again, that has just been a dream after marriage [;)].
HAHA.... Funny yet very true.. And believe me, after few weeks on TAI, you'll get so hooked to this forum, you'll have another problem. [;)]
Anyways, a big welcome to you in forum. We all are here to share our knowledge and experience. Your journey starts here. I am sure you'll not only gain from here, but share your knowledge and experience too. Share pic of your love with us. We're eager to have a look of her... [:)]

Hello buddy
Welcome to TAI,have a pleasant stay here.

I like to go on long drives. But then again, that has just been a dream after marriage [;)].
Where is Iron rock?He has some very interesting views about the married life...[lol],but still,nearly no one can escape this avalanche of issues..

I started off from Maruti 800 and then Ford Fiesta, Maruti SX4, BMW (USA), Lexus (USA), Merc (USA).
That's a quite good and interesting list of cars.
[/QUOTE]

350Z

Core Team
After buying my first car, Swift VXI (RED), I fell in love with it (just like everyone here). I'm very keen to know what are the gifts that I can buy, how can I take care and then in the end, have fun with my love. I'm really excited to see all enthusiastic and helpful car owners at one place. Thanks to team TIA for making a platform for car lovers and thanks to the members for helping naive drivers like me.
Welcome aboard and Congrats for Swift. You have experienced a nice set of cars. Have you sold off the Fiesta? I look forward to read those experiences and do tell us more on the Swift. Have a pleasant stay with us. Please feel free to get in touch in case of forum-related assistance. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Welcome to TAI dear xydon, congrats on your new swift,that was a nice intro too.
start sharing your experiences on the rides you had owned, we like to read them.

Have a pleasant stay and feel free to contact the team for any kind of assistance.

Thread Starter #8
Hi Guys,

Was in delhi for a week (Sasuraal ;-) ).

Thank you for the warm welcome guys.

Today morning on the way to my office, I was stuck in a traffic jam at Shoppers Stop, Hyderabad. My car was still and I mean literally still ("0" in odo) and suddenly, I heard a sound and felt a little movement in the car.

First I thought it was the bass effect from my music system; then later realized my music system didn't have a sub-woofer, ooppss.

I thought it was a mild earthquake (There was one few weeks back in a small city of AP). I looked back if there was a wave of water coming toward me (as in the movie "Day After Tomorrow" or "2012"). :help:

Later I realized that an Auto Rickshaw brushed my brand new, one month old car, and left.

I didn't know what to do. Should I get down, hit him [evil] and get some money and then spoil my mood or should I let him go and later check what the damage was [angel] ? At last, I maintained my cool as the damage was done (I didn't have any other option either)

I turned on my indicator, took my baby into shoppers stop parking. Pumped the brakes, car came to a halt.

My heart was pumping 1000 times more blood into my veins, my face was red, I started hating all the Auto Rickshaw guys. I didn't want to look what the damage was!

Then slowly I bent down to see that there was a small scratch and a small patch of paint got scratched!!!!

With a sad mood :-(, started again. Went to the office, called my colleagues and showed them what happened, went home and showed it to my family. I got my car from servicing only yesterday evening :-(, first service.

Hey xydon. Why not start An ownership review of your swift vxi.
Post in the pictures of your car .
Happy driving.

Thread Starter #12
Thanks all.

@Superbad: sure buddy. Will do.

@Edwineraj: Hey, great to see you too dude. Have been searching for members from Hyderabad.

Top Bottom