Hi from sanjeevs

Thread Starter #1
I would like to say a Big Hello to all the members out here!

About me - I am from Thane (Mumbai) and have a secret passion for cars. The reason I say secret is I've not allowed it to take charge of my life, but eventually it does take charge at times at the cost of some important things.

I own an Indica Vista Aura ABS Quadrajet which I purchased in September 2010 and have clocked 6000KM on it so far.

Iam a Project design engineer working for the largest pvt sector company in India.

I will post my queries and dilemas in the appropriate sections in the forum. I look forward to a healthy discussion in the coming days.

Also last but not the least, looking forward to some meets in Mumbai.

Bye,
Sanjeevs

350Z

Core Team
Hey Sanjeev, Welcome to The Automotive India. Good to see another car passionate in the group. Our Mumbai circle is eventually increasing so you can definitely expect some get-together in that region. We hope to see you as an active part of this community, and also feel free to post your auto-related queries / ideas / suggestions and more. For any assistance, we're right here to assist you. Reach us through the contact form. Have a pleasant stay.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Hi Sanjeev,

Welcome to The Automotive India. Glad to have another Mumbai'kar onboard. Do post the ownership experience of your Vista in appropriate section.
Enjoy your stay.

Cheers,
Akash

Thread Starter #7
Nice to see your replies [thumbsup] to the intro post. I will post my ownership report in some days to come.

Regards,
Sanjeev

Hi Sanjeev,

A very warm welcome to TAI! have a great stay here![:)]

you own a wonderful pieace of machine as a ride! Congrats on that! Do share your driving experience with us!

Top Bottom