Hi from Rajiv

Thread Starter #1
Hello to all out there.
I joined this forum on 17th Dec. 2012. It’s indeed a great pleasure to be a part of this forum since I love cars and more so since I bought my first car this month. More about it later. Being in this forum will certainly help me to clear all doubts pertaining to my car and also we can share knowledge both automotive as well as other topics. And since I am a new driver I hope I can get all the tips from fellow members inorder to become a better driver. Let me give a brief introduction about myself:-

 Name:- Rajiv Ramachandran
 Staying in :- Chennai
 Profession :- Piping Layout Engineer
 Hobbies :- Reading novels
 Car owned :- Etios Liva GD
 Two wheeler :- TVS Wego

I bought the Liva in this month only. Read a lot of forums and read reviews before making the final decision. Came across quite a few forums but found this one better content wise as well as a democratic joining criteria.
Hope I can make some valuable contribution and have a great time here enhancing my knowledge about my car as well as in general. All along hope to make some new friends as well. Thanks all.

350Z

Core Team
Heartiest welcome to The Automotive India, Rajiv. That’s a sweet introduction. Congrats on acquiring Liva. Feel free to post all queries. It’ll be our pleasure to help. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

A very warm welcome to TAI Rajiv, have a nice stay here.
Look forward to the Liva ownership thread.

Best Wishes
IR

Hi Rajiv,

Welcome to The Automotive India. Glad to see yet another Etios'er onboard. Ad for your driving skills, feel free to post your queries, we will be happy to help you out. Enjoy your stay aboard.

Cheers!

 Profession :- Piping Layout Engineer
By any chance, are you working at BHEL (piping centre) Chennai[roll]?

Thread Starter #8
Hi Rajiv,

Welcome to The Automotive India. Glad to see yet another Etios'er onboard. Ad for your driving skills, feel free to post your queries, we will be happy to help you out. Enjoy your stay aboard.

Cheers!

By any chance, are you working at BHEL (piping centre) Chennai[roll]?
No akash I am working in Saipem India in Nungambakkam. Are you also in Chennai?

No, Rajiv. I am working for a Power Project at Ranchi which is being installed by BHEL, and the critical piping works are being carried out by BHEL piping centre.

Hello rajivr, welcome to TAI, That was a nice intro of yours and your rides, well congrats for your Liva GD, (wish to read ownership of your Liva).

Have a pleasant stay and please feel free to contact the team for assistance.[:)]

Thread Starter #11
hi vishwas ofcourse I will post my ownership experience. I an planning that after the first free service which is in Jan. will keep you all posted.

Top Bottom