Hi from Raghu

Thread Starter #1
Hi TAIins,

I am raghu from Bangalore and just joined TAI.I work for a clothing company in canada and i am based in bangalore to look after logistics. I am Global Logistics Manager at KAPILLA CLOTHING CORP,Canada.

Currently i drive top end I20 diesel and i enjoyed every mile i have driven so far.

Thank you for giving me an opportunity to join TAI and share to learn on CARS

Cheers
Raghu [clap]

350Z

Core Team
Welcome to The Automotive India, Raghu. You have chosen an awesome avatar there. Do share the experiences and involve in various discussions out here. You will certainly enjoy the company of like-minded people. Have a nice stay. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #4
Welcome to The Automotive India, Raghu. You have chosen an awesome avatar there. Do share the experiences and involve in various discussions out here. You will certainly enjoy the company of like-minded people. Have a nice stay. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z
The avatar is called EMMA MEARSK worlds largest cargo ship bult by AP MOLLER ( Now called DAMCO GROUP ).Thank you and will certainly enjoy.
[:D]

Hi Raghu,

Welcome to TAI,

Have a pleassant stay at with us :)
Thanks Appu

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Raghu Welcome to TAI, that was a nice crisp interview of yours.
Have a pleasant stay and feel free to reach the team for any kind of assistance.

Welcome to TAI Raghu. Hope you have a wonderful stay here. Do share details about your ride.

freakdude.

Top Bottom