Hi from a New Member

Thread Starter #1
Hi All

This is Praveen from Ghaziabad (U.P). I Wish to have to have a great time on this forum.

I recently acquired a VW POLO 1.2 Highline Petrol, so I am here to explore more of it and help others too if I can.

....Rightnow

350Z

Core Team
Heartiest welcome to The Automotive India, Praveen. There are already lots of Polo owners on board. I’m sure that you will enjoy with us like minded people. Congrats for the Polo, consider sharing an ownership review coupled with a few snaps. Have a pleasant stay and please do not hesitate to contact us if you ever need any assistance related to the forum. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Hello Praveen ! Warm welcome to TAI and wishing you a delightful stay here. Congrats for your Polo. Please post your buying experience and ownership review.

Thread Starter #6
Thanks all for the welcome.

Well, I shall be trying to write ownership report of POLO as soon as possible.

Meanwhile searching for other information on POLO in the forum.

..Rightnow

A very warm Welcome to The Automotive India. You are one of the few Polo Petrol owner onboard, else most of them are TDi. Do share ownership review of your VW. In case you need any assistance, feel free to contact our team.

Cheers,
Akash

Hello Praveen welcome to TAI buddy also congrats for your new acquisition.
Its really good to see one more person from Delhi-NCR region on the forum.

Thread Starter #13
Thanks a lot guys.

What can I say, I am pretty happy driving my polo and to be a part of this forum at same time.

Thanks again for such a welcome on board.

Top Bottom