Hi Friends

Thread Starter #1
HI
I am Ashok S.R from Trivandrum , great fan of Ambassador car, till now i own 3 Ambassador cars , last one was OHV Ambassador , Maruthi 800 2 years back, Currently Tata Nano...

I joined this site only because , i saw some guys "Restoring Ambassador Cars " in forums/nostalgic-era/, [thumbsup] that was my inspiration to join this site , "Great Salute to that guys"[clap] I have lot of experience in restoring and repairing Ambassador , in my city there are so many Ambassadors are Scraped [frustration] if any one need help for spares feel free to contact me i will try my level best to help you...

Dear Ashok,

Heartiest welcome to The Automotive India!

Its a pleasure to have another Ambassador fan on board. I remember my long highway trips in old, rickety Ambassadors; just roll up the windows, switch on the music, and you could then just forget about the world - it was that comfortable a car. I want to restore one from scratch, at least once before I die.

I am sure our Forum would gain a lot from your expertise; there are a couple of Ambassador restoration threads already floating around here.

Please do visit the Announcements section to know the rules of posting on the Forum and feel free to contact the Moderators in case you need any support.

Awaiting your story of the journey from the Ambassador to the Nano.

Welcome aboard and have a great time here.

Regards,
Sam

Hi Ashok,
Welcome to The Automotive India.Would be nice know your perspective of your other cars vs Ambassador. Have a enjoyable time here.Hoping to see a new Ambassador restoration down the line.
Regards,
Aneesh.

350Z

Core Team
have lot of experience in restoring and repairing Ambassador , in my city there are so many Ambassadors are Scraped if any one need help for spares feel free to contact me i will try my level best to help you
Nice to meet someone who still values the good old Ambassadors. I would love to hear more about those restoration projects. Hope to catch you in the Nostalgic Era section. Finally a warm welcome to this automotive nirvana and have an enriching experience on board. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

A very welcome to TAI Ashok.
Have a nice stay here and look forward to your active participation.

Best Wishes
IR

Top Bottom