Hi Friends

Thread Starter #1
Hello everyone. My name is Anurag from Delhi. Car lover since birth. has over 1000 car models in my cupboard as my collection since childhood days. Have kept them as my treasure as a hope to see in the near future that one of my child has a zeal for cars too. I am currently working with Barclaycard London with serisously ill shift timings and sometimes I loahte my job as i am not able to spend time with my car but whenevr i get time i surely do.more than my girl friend.[;)]. Dreamed of having a car since 6th standard. And dream finally came true last year 28th may 2012 when i became a proud owner of Swift vdi. I would like to thank all of our admins to let me IN this world of like minded people which have one thing in common CARS. I like people who treat their ride as their part of their lives as i do. My swift is my first car and I proudly say yes I love it as my child.

Looking forward to build a strong and healthy relationahip with all my thread members and taking our love for cars to the next level

Drive safe, you are not the only one on the road
Cheers
AJ

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: hi friends..

Hi Anurag from Delhi [;)],

Heartiest welcome to The Automotive India. We are glad to have Mr. 1001 on our Forum (thats 1000 scale models and one Swift VDi).

Hope you will have an enriching stay here. Please visit the Announcements section and get acquainted with the rules of the Forum before you start posting further.

Feel free to contact the Moderators for any support.

Awaiting the ownership review of your Swift.

Regards,
Sam

350Z

Core Team
You’re heartily welcome to this automotive nirvana. That’s a short and beautiful introduction. Do catch up with fellow collectors in the scale models thread. Have a fantastic stay.

Drive Safe,
350Z

A very warm welcome to TAI Anurag!
Ill look forward to your swift ownership thread

Have a nice stay at TAI

Best Wishes
IR

Top Bottom