Hi Friends. Finally I Became a Car Owner

Thread Starter #1
Hi Friends & Gurus,

This is Santanu Debnath, I am from Hyderabad. Very recently I bought Honda Brio and also learned driving recently.

I am a regular reader of this forum and learned a lot so far. Thanks a lot for helping me in my initial research.

I have started a new blog on my lovely Honda Brio Car. Hope I will be able to interact with you all regularly on various topic.

Let's rock.....

Re: Hi Friends, Finally I became a Car owner

Congratulation. All the best for Happy miles. Post your Brio Pic. Post a Ownership review also.

My warm and hearty welcome to you. [:)] BTW are you a 'Bong'?

Hearty congrats on your new Car and a warm welcome to the forum. Hope to see your ownership review soon!!!

Welcome to the forum and welcome to the Brio family. I also have a Brio, indeed good choice.

Welcome to The Automotive India and heartiest congratulations on your brio purchase.Do open your ownership thread and enjoy your stay here.

[clap] congratulation for your purchase and also nice choice too. its a looker and turn heads on the road and equippted with latest technology too.
Hi Friends & Gurus,

This is Santanu Debnath, I am from Hyderabad. Very recently I bought Honda Brio and also learned driving recently.

I am a regular reader of this forum and learned a lot so far. Thanks a lot for helping me in my initial research.

I have started a new blog on my lovely Honda Brio Car. Hope I will be able to interact with you all regularly on various topic.

Let's rock.....

Thread Starter #11
My warm and hearty welcome to you. [:)] BTW are you a 'Bong'?
Hi friend, Yes I am a Bong by Birth, but a Hyderabadi by Heart....:)

Congratulation. All the best for Happy miles. Post your Brio Pic. Post a Ownership review also.
I have started a dedicated blog on BRIO where I have documented my entire experience and knowledge. I don't know whether I can share the same here in this forum or not. Kindly let me know regarding that so that I can include the url for the same.

Last edited by a moderator:

Top Bottom