Hi!!! Fellow TAI'ns

Thread Starter #1
Good morning friends,
I am Ajit Patil
36 years old and a Highway Engineer by profession.
working in Nashik but travells pan India
Loves throwing smoke....,[;)] not through mouth but the exhaust of cars, an amature photographer, ( my photostream on flickr Flickr: -g-r-a-c-e-'s Photostream).

Ajju is my nick name...

It will be great to be with all of you.

Ajit

350Z

Core Team
Re: Hi !!! fellow TAI n's

Hello Ajit, Welcome aboard to The Automotive India. Excellent snaps. If that's what you call amateur photography, then how it would be if that was professional? :smile: Looking at the images, it seems that you also admire the nature. Will be a pleasure to watch more such pictures. Do check this thread out: http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/forums/members-lounge/557-your-best-photographs-64.html. Have a wonderful stay and please feel free to contact us for any assistance related to the forum.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Welcome to TAI, Ajit.
Good to have a professional like you who is always connected to road [;)] (and on the move too) . Hope to see prolific posting from you on topics , from ownership review, technical, roads, travel etc.

I agree Vibhor , the pics I see are superb and WOW .

On second thoughts , please remain amateur photographer , else you may turn professional and charge "pay per view" for such marvelous pics. Great shots Ajit, keep it coming.

Thread Starter #13
Dear
Ajay, Sujit, Shailinder, Ilingo, dodge_v1per, Priyank, Umang, Rahul

Thanks alot... i am really overwhelmed by your greetings!

Ajit

Top Bottom