Hi Fellas !!

Thread Starter #1
This is Ravi from Chennai and jus got into business !! I have owned and driven few cars so far !! Came to know about this forum through my dear friends( COOLDHAYA AND RAJVEL ) and have joined !! Am eager about cars from my childhood and awaiting for my next car , probably " Ecosport Diesel "!! looking forward all your support and guidance !! thank you guys !! Cheers [:)][:)]

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Ravisankar,

Welcome to TAI, Hope you remember me (Vinothkumar Raghunathan in FB[;)]).

Let me the first one to welcome you.

Another Enthusiast from Chennai[clap]

Have a pleasant stay here [:)]

Hello Ravi,

Welcome to The Automotive India. Good to know that our 2 active members referred you to our home away from home. I am sure you will enjoy the stay here.

In case you require any assistance related to the forum, please free to contact us.

Cheers.

350Z

Core Team
Welcome to The Automotive India, Ravi. You posted a nice scoop video of Ecosport in its thread. So what business you’re into? Have a pleasant experience out here. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #6
Hello Ravisankar,

Welcome to TAI, Hope you remember me (Vinothkumar Raghunathan in FB]).

Let me the first one to welcome you.

Another Enthusiast from Chennai[clap]

Have a pleasant stay here
Hi buddy ! I do remember you !! happy to get you here too [:)] I have added Dhaya here. You too add me !! A special regards for your first welcome [:D]

Thread Starter #8
Hello Ravi,

Welcome to The Automotive India. Good to know that our 2 active members referred you to our home away from home. I am sure you will enjoy the stay here.

In case you require any assistance related to the forum, please free to contact us.

Cheers.
Hi Akash !! Nice about your reply !!
I hereby request your assistance in uploading images of size more than one MB. last time I tried to upload my clicks of ecosport from my iPad but I couldn't do so since they are of higher size. So I couldn't load them yet. So kindly guide me on that buddy [:)] cheers in advance [cheers]

Welcome to The Automotive India, Ravi. You posted a nice scoop video of Ecosport in its thread. So what business you’re into? Have a pleasant experience out here.

Drive Safe,
350Z
Hi 350z !!!
Am into real estate and construction business buddy !!! Thanks for the compliment on the video [:)] I was little worried when my first post was deleted but you have approved the link. So nice of you and my special info to you that I have given cheque without date for my ecosport last month in the showroom nearby awaiting its launch eagerly !!

A very warm welcome to TAI Ravi
Hope to see a first ecosport review on TAI from your end.

Have a nice stay here.

Best Wishes
IR

Hello Ravi, welcome to The Automotive India,

Well we already got an ecos-port owner in our forum, that was a nice intro friend and glad that Rocky and CoolDhaya led you to our forum.

P.S please avoid SMS Lingo.

Please go through this link for uploading images

Have a pleasant stay and please feel free to contact the team for assistance.[:)]

Last edited:
Thread Starter #13
Hello Ravi, welcome to The Automotive India,

Well we already got an ecos-port owner in our forum, that was a nice intro friend and glad that Rocky and CoolDhaya led you to our forum.

P.S please avoid SMS Lingo.

Please go through this link for uploading images

Have a pleasant stay and please feel free to contact the team for assistance.[:)]
Hi Vishwa , I will hereafter take care of the lingos. I am used to the SMS lingos in my mobile and used them in a flow last time . May I know the Eco sport owner in the forum . It shall be helpful for me for further discussions here buddy. Take care . And thanks for the link .[:)]

Top Bottom