Hi Everyone

Thread Starter #1
A little introduction about myself

Hello Everyone,

I am Ravi, and I am from Hyderabad. I regularly browse the auto forums but never had a chance to become an active member. But, at last I'm here and couldn't be happier this must be the most happening Automobile forum I have ever seen. [:)].

I own a Honda City Gxi MT of 2005 make and 3333 in my name is the second part of the number plate.[:)]

By profession I am software engineer, working in an MNC.

And Hobbies apart from driving are music (listening, playing and Collection). The music I listen to primarily is metal, Heavy metal, Rock and Bass,ofcourse I love to listen other genre's as well.

That's my Intro, anyways I just wanted to say that I'm glad to be a member of the forum.

Thanks
Ravi

350Z

Core Team
Heartiest welcome to The Automotive India, Ravi. That’s a nice introduction. Have a pleasant experience on the forum. Please feel free to reach out for any assistance. It will be our foremost pleasure to help anytime. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Hello Ravi Welome to TAI! It's great to have active members in TAI sharing their views and also helping other members in their decisions, That was a nice introduction.

Fazer

Suspended
Welcome Welcome..
That was really a nice intro of yours..
Have a pleasant stay here in TAI.

Waiting for the ownership review of your City..[:D]

Top Bottom