Hi Everyone

Thread Starter #1
I just came upon this site when I was googling some car related advices.

I have so many things to talk on cars issues and the prospect I find here to put across all that fill my mind with simply intrigues me.

Thanks!

Hey Neivindamin...Let me be the 1st to welcome you on TAI !! [clap]

Have a great time and hope you enjoy the TAI journey. Wish you happy and safe driving!!

350Z

Core Team
Heartiest welcome to The Automotive India, Damin. Please feel free to put up those queries - We're always here to assist. Have a pleasant stay with us. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

neivindamin: Warm welcome to TAI. Reading your introduction makes me think that you shall participate actively on various threads - and that's how is should be. Hope you learn a lot here and also share your knowledge so that others members too could get benefited. All the best !

Hmm...even I bumped upon this forum by googling. And frankly speaking this site looks really interactive and helpful in terms of info and knowledge sharing about cars and related automobiles. So looking forward to sharing & gathering a lot of info.
Cheers!

350Z

Core Team
Welcome to The Automotive India, Arvind. We look forward to have a fruitful interaction with you. Have a pleasant stay.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Hi neivindamin & arvindrao15,

Welcome to The Automotive India. I guess both you guys forgot to share about your rides in your intro post, do share about it. Enjoy your stay aboard.

Cheers,
Akash

I just came upon this site when I was googling some car related advices.

I have so many things to talk on cars issues and the prospect I find here to put across all that fill my mind with simply intrigues me.

Thanks!
Welcome aboard Neivindamin. You wont belive how good is this site. The members are awsome, specially the old ones. I have got trmendous help from them on some issues with my car. Discussion with like minded car lovers is just awesome..you wud enjoy it !

Top Bottom