Hi Everyone

Thread Starter #1
hello, Guys

Mohamed Salah that is me new member in TAI, From Suez, Egypt. 18 years old, I just found this forum while i was searching on Google and i see it's cool with nice people here and i wanted to be here to share my interest and knowledge with you all.
and this thread is to say hi to you all.

Last edited:
Hello Mohamed,

Welcome to TAI. what are rides do you have in Egypt?

Share all of your Automotive Experiences with us at TAI.[:)]

350Z

Core Team
Warm welcome to The Automotive India, Mohamed. Great to have you here. Please share some pictures of Suez with us. Also looking forward to read an ownership review about LHD Maruti 800. :smile: Have a wonderful stay and do not hesitate to contact us for any assistance.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #5
Hello Mohamed,

Welcome to TAI. what are rides do you have in Egypt?

Share all of your Automotive Experiences with us at TAI.[:)]
AppU currently i have maruti 800[:D] and yeah i think i'm doing good in TAI

Hi,
Welcome to the forum. You found it interesting, so make it more interesting with your views.
I'll make it super interesting forum

Regards,

Thread Starter #6
Warm welcome to The Automotive India, Mohamed. Great to have you here. Please share some pictures of Suez with us. Also looking forward to read an ownership review about LHD Maruti 800. :smile: Have a wonderful stay and do not hesitate to contact us for any assistance.

Drive Safe,
350Z

And Warm regards from Egypt, It is nice to be here with you and i will post more pics of my city and LHD review soon, So thanks i'll contact you for anything [:D]

bye

welcome to TAI @ mohamed!! have a great stay buddy and post some pics of suez canal and egypt pyramids :please:

Top Bottom