Hi Everyone

Welcome on board Rahul. Hhmm ! I see another Fiat fan here. Good to note that you booked a Palio. Congrates and do not forget to write about your buying, driving experience.

All the best

Thread Starter #17
Thanks shailinder,

Yes I have gradually converted to FAN of Fiat Multijet.
Initially it was an economy driven decision to buy Palio MJD as they have offered with 4.2 OTR Pune.
As it is going to part of our family as a second car. I have chosen Black as color of ride.
Since last two months TATA FIAT dealer is asking me about allotment of car but in White color. I have made so many visits and driven Palio MJD belongs to one of the my friend..
I felt like I am falling in love of FIATS built, fit and finish and national engine has made my way slippery.
Now I am completely in love with PALIO MJD.N the overall experience of driving PALIO has converted one more buyer to FAN of FIAT.
As of now Black color vehicle is not yet reflected in production planning schedule so I have decided to wait or may be next month I will opt for Bossa Nova White don’t know yet. But definitely I will share my experience with TAI members.

Top Bottom